The Hardest Part Of Living- Chapter 10

"Class, I expect you to be welcoming and kind to our new student. Vicky Way" The teacher read from the sheet, I'm glad Gerard put my name down as Vicky, my long name sucked.

I expected people to stare, whisper quietly to each other about me and then expect some slag to say something sarcastic. Oh how I was right.

"Don't worry sir, she'll love it here" An oompa loompa smirked. Oh wait, it was a girl, candy floss pink lip gloss on, orange skin and brown straight hair lying on her collarbone. "Won't she guys?" She spoke to the class, looking around and glaring as they all nodded shyly. I sighed and took the empty seat near the front.

I felt eyes on me, the whole classes eyes on me including the teacher. I frowned and turned around to glare at them making their eyes drop to their maths book. When I turned to the front the teacher was standing right in front of me with a new maths book.

"Write your name, form and subject on here" He smiled and I grabbed it, scribbling on it. "My name is Mr Wright and I'll teach you for maths" Well obviously, why else would he be in a maths lesson about to teach? He walked to the whiteboard and began writing a title.

"She looks alright" I heard a deep voice from behind me and rolled my eyes, "I'd bang her" How charming, I see the boys are still pricks in schools. 

I watched the clock tick by, it was a painful hour but finally maths was finished. Then I had to sit for another hour in science, biology to be exact. Science was never my top lesson, I always seemed to wonder off into the world of daydreaming. 

For break I had to sit on a table in the corner on my own, I didn't mind though, I wasn't really the social type. I got glares and stares but I could easily shoot them back.

"Hey new girl...We haven't been introduced properly" That slag from this morning was standing in front of me. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Fuck it" I muttered, "Say whatever you gotta say then piss off" I smiled sarcastically and she frowned at me.

"You better watch what you're saying too me little girl"

"I'm not a little girl, I'm the same age as you. Unless we're both little girls" The canteen went quiet and everyone stared our direction.

"Bad move" She laughed and stepped forwards, trying to make me scared. I laughed a little and stood up.

"You think I'm going to take your shit?" I laughed and stepped right in front of her, she frowned a little feeling uncomfortable. "You think I'm scared of you?" With that, I pushed her hard so she fell to the floor. "You're not fucking worth anything" I grabbed my bag and walked out of the canteen. 

I ran to the field and sat down breathing heavily. I was angry, I had to calm myself down before I hurt myself or someone. How could a slag like that get me so angry?

"Hey, Vicky right?" I heard a voice from behind me and turned slowly to see a boy approach me. He held a cigarette in his hand and took a drag of it, sitting next to me. "Nice show back there" He smirked.

"Fuck off" I frowned and he held up his hands.  

"I'm not starting an argument. I'm glad you stood up to her, I was waiting for the day that some girl got the balls to stand up for herself. You've come to save the day" He chuckled and I looked the opposite direction. "Not much of a talker eh?"

"Nope" I sighed, "What do you want?"

"Nothing really, I'm bored and I guess we have something in common. We're both assholes" He smirked and I smiled a little. "Wow, I made the bitch smile"

"Haha, go away" I tried not to laugh but failed, "Seriously. You're weird. You shouldn't call me a bitch either"

"Well it's true, I give you permission to call me a dick if that makes it any better"

"I don't need your permission, I was going to call you a dick anyway" I smirked smugly. He nodded and put out his cigarette. 

"I'll see you around, Vicky" He stood up and stretched.

"What's your name?" I asked quickly.

"Alex" He winked and started running towards the football pitch, on the way he pretended to trip up and then looked at me for an reaction. I smirked and shook my head every time. At least I technically made a friend, even if he is a little bad ass. I probably have a good reputation with the unpopular people for sticking up for myself and scaring the popular cow. The popular lot won't like me, maybe they'll avoid me. If they even try to hurt me, I'll make them regret it. 

A/N: EH. I'm loosing my motivation so sorry if this chapter isn't really, good. BLEH. I'm sorry guys ;_:.