Chapter 1 ~ A secret

I stare at my feet, moving as if it had a mind of its own. I hear mumbling in the distance. One two, one two, one two. My feet move up the 1000 stairs to the Academy. Its my first real day with Crona. His friends seem happy for him. I haven't felt that emotion in over 10 years. Medusa threw me out when i was just 6. Its been 10 years. I was found by Crona, he found me in the desert wandering alone, he noticed our similar features as he gets the courage to talk to me. My feet stop, i feel my pupils changing colours from pink to white. I zoom into the past.

"u-um h-hi" Crona shyly says. I keep walking forward ignoring the small voice, as the voices inside my head grew louder. Kill him. Run. Hide. Ignore him. I walk forward away from the stranger. "h-h-hello?" He repeats louder and takes another step closer. Kill him. KILL HIM! DO YOU NOT HEAR ME?!The voice gets louder and louder. I can feel my pupils changing colours. From pink to black. Panic starts to rise. I raise my finger that is trembling vigorously. I feel the calming aura numbing my whole body, my senses return to normal, and so do my pupils. As soon as i recover, everything turns black

"Kami?" I hear maka's voice think with panic. "Yes?" I reply with confusion. "How did your eyes change colours like that?" Asks Blackstar. "They just do." I mumble. "Crona are you sure you can handle her?" Questions Soul. "He'll be fine!" Replies Tsubaki happily. I stare at my feet again. As I zone out the mumbling grows farther and farther away. One two, one two, one two. Crona has made many friends. Maka who has a strong kind soul. Soul who is maka's partner, he's a weapon that turns into a scythe. Crona has Blackstar, who has an extremely strong and energetic soul... Its not very bright though... And his partner Tsubaki, she has a silent but deadly soul, a weapon that has many different forms. But their missing one member. They call him Death the Kid, He's a skilled shinobi with two weapons. Liz and Patty, also know as the Thompson Sisters.

I snap out of my thoughts as I'm about to walk into the acadamy wall. "First one in is a rotten rice ball!" Blackstar yells running for the entrance. I swell up with confusion. Wouldn't you usually say the last one is, or does he just enjoy rotten rice balls? "U-um Kami f-follow me." Crona says in a barely audible voice. I nod and follow my brother. Of course, he doesn't know i'm his sister, not yet...