Chapter 14~ The choice (Kami P.o.V)

I swim around in darkness. Its so cold, I feel hopelessness, and depression creeping up on me. I swim to solid ground. I find four doors. I open the first door, and behind it I find sweet release. There is no worries and no more cares. Though it is the most selfish act, anyone could ever do. You devastate others, just so you don't have to face pain anymore. I close the door and open the second one. It's warm, happy, and calling me. I gaze past the veil and see nothing but pain and suffering. This is where all people go if they have tortured others, and take pleasure in it. I quickly close that door and open the next. Inside the doorway is nothing but darkness. This is where I would have gone if I was banished. I stare deep inside, and see Waro floating. I see boredom and pain in her eyes... and it seem the skulls in her eyes are gone. I close it and walk over the the last door. I open it. This is where all the pain and coldness was coming from. All my senses told me to walk away. Its nothing but misery and torture. But behind the door iI saw, it was an adventure, that lasted for as long as you don't want it to end. It is a mystery. Good times will come, as well as bad times. But most importantly it's where everyone who loves and cares about me. I step into the dark corridor, and close the door behind me. I instantly feel gravity hit me, my senses come to me and my eyes rush open. I wince as the light dialates me. I look around me to see everyone staying at me, relief in their eyes. Finally things seem to be looking up...