Chapter 9~ The fight for control (Kami P.o.V)

"Gross!" I hear myself scream. I fall, and suddenly I feel Waro's grip loosen. I find my chance. I hate you! I scream into my own head. Fury and rage giving me power. I summon my evil soul and my own soul into my heart. Inside my heart is an arena. One half of the arena is black, filled with dead bodies, swords, and tombstones. On the other half, its white, with nothing but a gigantic claymore in the middle. "This again?" She sighs. "Since when has the mighty Waro backed down from a fight? I question her. "I said call me Aro!" She screams  at me while grabbing two of the swords out of the ground. They were long swords. "Lets settle this once and for all, whoever wins will gain complete control of the other." I say. Her eyes grow wide. "Well I guess I can't hold back this time." She smiles as her eyes glow white. "Time manipulation doesn't work here." I say emotionless. Her eyes glow red now. "I have no weakness, nor any special attributes." I saw walking towards the claymore. "I know all of your little tricks" I smile, "But you don't know all of mine." I say changing my eye colour to blue. I change my souls energy into my sword, my eyes amplifying its power to static. She stares at me frightened. "Now I have no choice do i?" She smirks. Her eyes glow from red to black. "I command thee to assist me in the fray!" She screams. I see bits of her soul go into every single one of the dead bodies. They get up one by one, pulling out long and short swords from the ground. "ATTACK!" She screams. Finally I get to fight without being punished...