Chapter 10~ Into the Sister (Crona P.o.V.)

I open my eyes. I instantly try to get up, but stopped because of the intense pain. "Stop moving, so you can help your sister." Maria whispers. "My sister?" I ask confused. I look around, everyone's in the schools hospital, Soul, Maka, Jax, CLover, Blackstar, Tsubaki, even Kami. I look down and see the scar across my stomach. "Stein just told me that Kami is Medusa's daughter, so I assumed she was your sister." She looks at me strangely. "She never told me her last name." I reply. Maria uses another healing pulse making energy surge through me. "She needs yourr help, there's a battle in her mind. Just focus your thoughts on your closeness and helping her."  I do as she says. As I do, I realize how much I've liked Kami... Not as much as Maka, but always in a sister kind of way. I open my eyes. I find myself on what looks like a battle field. "ATTACK!" I hear evil Kami yell. I run over and see Kami With a gigantic electric sword... Ready to fight zombies..? What? Rag!I summon him as a longsword. I watch Kami as the zombies come closer. As the closest one comes in range, she gracefully lunges. She stabs, slices, and completely obliterated them in matter of seconds. She was amazing, she was even better then her evil self. Which, at the moment, was doing absolutely nothing. All that was left was just Kami... And Kami...