Chapter 7~ Evil Kami (Souls P.o.V)

"Run faster!" I yell at Maka. She stops and look at me. "What?" I ask. "The fourth soul is getting stronger." "LETS GOOOO!!!" Yells Blackstar. He sprints past us going extremely fast. We run through the long corridors. All four of us, Tsubaki, Blackstar, and Maka. After what seemed like hours we come across a bloody body. "Oh my god!" Maka cries out. I can hear the tears in her voice. "Crona?! Crona?! Can you hear me?!" 

"Blackstar get Stein." I say to to the dumbfounded kid. "Yeah" He nods. Tsubaki run after him as he sprints away... For once the right way. I stare at Maka who's Crying lying next to Crona, who's in a pool of black blood. "Who would do this?!" She yells, fury in dripping her voice. 

"I would."

We both turn to face our target. It looks like some random goth kid. "Soul!" Maka screams at me. I nod turning into a scythe. Maka grabs me. The kid's swinging a bloody dagger around her finger, and starts laughing. "I always love to play with my food." She says. "Come on, come at me, I wont even attack you." She continues as the skull in her eyes glows white. Maka screams as she rushes forward, swinging me rapidly. The girl dodges every single attack. Maka focus!I send my thoughts to hers. She doesn't listen, instead her attacks grew more and more furious and faster. I see the girl yawn. "Ugh this is getting boring." She moans pulling out a gun of some sort. Maka watch ou- I yell in her mind, but the girl already pulled the trigger. Without thinking I transformed into my human form and brace myself for the pain. I open my eyes and see Stein with Blackstar and Tsubaki."Maka, take Crona somewhere safe, the rest of you go with her, this opponent is too dangerous." Stein says.

"Ugh stein your such a bore, shame all your friends are dead." The girl snickers. I look down and see my body full of deep cuts. My body grows weak as I go to one knee. Just like that everything went numb.