5. Party time (Cont)

Skylar POV:
I wonder why Ashton was acting or why he even followed us into this room...weird dude. Me, Lou and Horan are the first ones at the table, using two of my credit cards to make thin lines of the ecstasy across the glass table.

Quickly rolling up a 20 dollar bill, I took the first 3 lines making sure to sniff the entire thing, next was Lou and then Horan. I looked back at Ashton and offered him the bill, he looked at it hesitantly but gave in and took the bill, reluctantly sniffing the last 3 lines. We went around the room each doing drugs until we had none left and decided to wait 10 minutes for the drug to kick in and join the rest of the party.

You're probably wondering how we got these drugs...well me and Lou are the towns drug dealers, bad I know but it's great pay. Horan was apart of our group, his actual name's Niall but we address each other with our last names, there's also Scott, Liam, Zayn and our leader Harry, Man was he a scary guy, though me and Lou have never had the pleasure to meet him since we do as we're told, these are kind of life and death situations. We got into this business when we moved from England to America when I was 14, Lou was 15, we stayed with his uncle for a while in Florida but didn't want to be Lou's uncles dead weight. When we both turned 16 we moved out into a shitty apartment in California where we met, Niall who offered us better living space and full paying jobs but we're sworn to secrecy. We're kinda like a family now...of drug dealers that is.

Ashton POV:
Why the hell did I just do that?! I don't even know what's happening! All I know is that I feel really energised and kinda lovey since Skylar told me that would be an effect along with big pupils and my jaw would start moving on it's own, quite weird side effects but I don't care right now!

"LUKEY!" I shout as I spot him from across the room.

"Hey ma--" Luke started to say, "Erm Ash, are you on something, you look really weird..."

"YES!! Skylar gave me something and now I feel AMAZING! I love you man!" I said without thinking twice about it.

He gave me a worried glance and started to drag me along the room until we appeared in front of Sky and Lou.

"WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM?!" Luke shouts making a few people stop and stare.

"I didn't really give it him, I just offered so technically it's not my fault, he didn't have to say yes but it's a drug called MDMA since you're so curious" She replies casually, still looking fine might I add.

"Well you're going to have to take care of him" Luke said storming off.

I just stood there until I felt my have being grabbed and once again being dragged but this time I was less resistant since it was Sky and we were going upstairs together...alone.
---------------------------

Hey, hope you reading this is enjoying it so far!

I'll do a part 3 really soon and it may contain some sexual content, just a word of warning!

Please vote and comment, thank you!