The date ? Kinda.

Skylar POV:
I am currently sitting in a black SUV with the apparent most feared guy in my town. Him. This cute messy haired Brit. What is with all the guys I know and being good looking?

He seemed tense as if he wanted to talk but couldn't find the words to say, guess I should start and I might as well be blunt about it.

"Why are people scared of you?" I ask.

He look at me with a questioning glance as if this is the first time he's heard of being feared.

"What are you talking about?" He replies smirking.

Okay I see the innocent act, I'll play along.

"You know how everyone in the business knows who you are and is scared of you, and the fact that no one ever sees you." I say.

"A man has to have his privacy I guess, I don't really play well with other people, I have trouble with controlling my anger sometimes so naturally I distance myself from people, I don't want to end up like that prick" He says this with anger in his eyes but not in his face. When you learn to control emotions I guess it's easier to see other peoples through their eyes.

"Well everyone has a dark side, you can learn to live with it or embrace it, either way it'll catch up with you if you choose to ignore it." I say this without even breaking eye contact.

I think I shocked him to say the least, I doubt he'd expect such words from a punk like me.

We arrive at some cliché restaurant and are taken straight to a private room. A waiter comes and takes our orders, I decide to order a ravioli type dish with fries and Water, while Harry orders a steak with fries and beer. Which makes me look at him with my own questioning glance.

"What?" He asks.

"You eat like the exact same thing Lou does" I say.

"Who's Lou?"

"My best friend, dealer partner and roommate"

"Well I think we would get along"

Dinner was just talking about the business then each other and Harry seems to be a nice guy, he also reassured me that this wasn't a date.

~car ride home~

"Hey Styles, you want to come up and meet the guys?" I asked because well he seemed like he'd fit in well with us.

"Sure" he says smiling showing off his perfectly straight white teeth and cute little dimples.

Since it is my apartment I just walk in knowing it would be unlocked since I was out tonight. I walk straight into the lounge with Harry and as soon as all the boys turn around to greet me , they all stand up defensively as if they're going to be attacked except for Zayn, Liam and Niall. Before anything happened I intervened.

"Whoa whoa whoa, down boys, it's okay Harry's not a bad guy and he's just come to hang out, you better treat him nice or I'll kick all of your asses and you know I can" I say calmly.

"I don't think they like me" Harry whispered in my ear.

"Just be nice I'm sure they'll come around, now I'm going to get dressed" I say back walking up the stairs.

Once I get up I change into an oversized jumper and sweatpants, wipe off my make up and put on a more natural look, before walking back downstairs. Everything seems to be less tense but I'm still not too sure about all this yet. They're all just talking and playing games, I see Ashton staring at me like usual so I gesture him over, to which he stands up and drags me into the hallway.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I swear to god if he hurt yo-" he starts to say but I cut him off by quickly kissing him for some reason ever since the party and what happened with ashton I've been longing for him. It feels weird but I think I like him and that would definitely be a weird thing for me.

We both pull away attempting to catch our breaths. For some reason I suddenly became a bit embarrassed at my sudden outburst so to speak. I felt a hand reach under my chin and pull upwards so I could be looking directly into the beautiful hazel eyes of this curly haired Aussie. Our foreheads leaning on one another. There's no way I could describe this moment other than perfect.

--------------------------------------------

Hey just a quick update, I'll try to update more regularly but yano I have stuff to do and whatnot.

Please don't forget to vote and comment 😋