10. Wake up call

Skylar POV:
Okay fuck...my heads pounding like a bitch. I reluctantly open my eyes to take in all the familiar surroundings of my bedroom, with the poster covered walls and clothes strewn around the floor, I attempt to lean up only to be stopped when I realised there was a certain Aussie called Ashton asleep on my stomach. I didn't want to disturb him, even with all the piercings and tattoos he's looks just like a cute little boy when he's asleep...he's almost perfect...wait what am I saying?!

I lean down and place my hand on tje right side of his face stroking along the outline of his cheekbones, making him stir ever so slightly in his slumber. For some reason I leant down and kissed his forehead, I don't know why exactly...it just felt right.

About 10 minutes passed before my loud mouthed British best friend came bouncing through the door only to start screaming and jumping when he realised I was awake, which is quite the sight seeing as he was doing all this is his Christmas boxers, which I don't know why he had on. It certainly woke Ash up which made me chuckle to myself, especially when his cheeks turned bright red from the embarrassment after falling off the bed.

"HARDY YOU'RE AWAKE!!! GUYS! GUYS! COME UP HARDYS AWAKE" screamed Lou.

Damn that boy is loud. I could hear the sound of several footsteps clambering up the stairs in a race to get in the room, once they all see I'm awake I'm attacked with hugs.

"GUYS! LET HER BREATHE" screamed Lou once again.

I lied back only to be surprised by accidentally lying on Ashton but I didn't bother to move instead I just sat on his lap and cuddled up to his neck.

"So Hardy you in any pain?" Asked Niall in that ever so clear Irish accent.

"My face and my ribs but I'll be fine" I smiled in response.

"We told them everything." Zayn whispered as he say down next to me.

"Wait...WHAT?!" I screamed jumping up off the bed. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHIT WE COULD GET INTO?!" The jump from the bed made me feel a little light headed so I leaned against the wall for support.

"We won't say anything!" Calum exclaimed.

"But what if Styles finds out?" I openly asked.

No one knew how to respond. I mentally sighed and walked back over to the bed. Then my phone started to vibrate against the bedside table so I picked it up and answered the unknown number since we usually get a lot of those.

"Hello?"

"Well hello Miss Hardy, I finally get to hear you beautiful voice"

"Who is this?"

"My name is Harry, Harry Styles"

I felt as all the blood drained from my face as I struggled to keep the phone up against my ear because I was shaking that much, all the boys noticed my sudden fear and sent questioning looks my way.

"S...o Mr Styles, what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your voice?" I asked as all of the boys had a similar reaction to me when I mentioned the caller.

"Well Miss Hardy, I heard about what happened in those alleys with those imbeciles so I wanted to make sure you're okay" he stated in a deep ritual accent.

"I'm okay sir, in a bit of pain but I'll be back to work as soon as you need me"

"Well that's good to hear, now I would like to arrange a meeting for us, it is strictly between the two of us and you are not allowed to bring any back up or any of those little Aussies with you, am I clear?"

The mention of the Aussies made me even more cared than I was before.

"Crystal sir."

"Good girl. Now I want you to go to the meet up tomorrow evening at 7pm, there will be a car and driver to pick you up. Oh and wear something classy." He said before hanging up the phone.

"What in hell was that all about?!" Liam asked worriedly.

"I...I..." I stuttered.

"Spit it out hardy!" Lou screamed.

"I'm going to meet Harry Styles tomorrow." I whispered.

The entire room once again fell into a deafening silence but this one was through immense fear...

---------------------------------------

Hey! Just a quick update for y'all!

Thank you for reading my story!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment any ideas or whatever 😁