9. Truth be told

Louis POV:
I hope sky's okay, I mean she's been jumped before but it's still horrible to see her in that condition.

"Okay where to start?" Liam asked, instantly everyone's heads turned and looked at me. Great.

"Well I'm leaving out the stuff before me and Sky came over to the US," I stated with a couple understanding nods before continuing, "When we got her with lived with my uncle up until we were about 15/16 and didn't feel like leeching off him. So we took to the streets which was a stupid idea since we had nowhere to go and no money. We spent a couple years on the streets picking up fighting skills here and there in illegal street fights just to stay alive, I'd say it's a profession of ours now, that's where we get our rep from, that was until we met Niall, who got us both jobs at an Erm...type of organisation" I stuttered towards the end.

"What do you mean organisation?" Asked luke.

Zayn turned his head and nodded in approval.

"Well basically we're all involved in a huge international drug dealing organisation run by our leader styles, who by the way could easily kill all of us just for saying his name! After that we got ourselves together and huge money shipments started coming in and we got our shit together and obviously met the other guys and now you're here. Oh and we get jumped from time to time but me and Zayn here have medical training so we do alright to look out for each other. Now I want all 4 of you to keep your mouths shut." I say.

All the 4 boys look dumbstruck in disbelief, it takes them about 15 minutes for them to come to their senses.

"So what now?" Calum chimes in.

"Honestly I don't know, but you can not tell anyone or bad things will happen, we don't want you to end up like...Dave..." Said Niall.

The mention of the name makes me, Liam and Zayn immediately tense up at the thought which confused the other 4 boys but they thankfully chose to leave it alone.

"What about sky?" Ashton says.

"She'll be fine, we just have to wait for her to wake up" I reply.

--------------------------------

Sorry this one is so short! I've been super busy lately!!

I'll make sure to update this story at lot more often when I can!

Also I met Ashton, Luke and Calum, and got pictures 😁

Thank you for reading, please comment and vote!!