6. Party time (last)

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Skylars POV:
Ugh why do I have to be put on babysitting duty...though I guess it is his first time taking it...so I better have a little fun while I'm at it, since he'll be out of it and giddy, me I'm used to the drug so I have more control over my actions, it's actually our 2nd most popular selling drug.

"Hey Ash?" I spoke up loud enough for him to hear me.

All I got was a mumbled yes and no attempt for actual attention.

"Erm, are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel amazing but Luke made us come up here and now I can't have any fun with whatever I'm on" he replied sulkily.

Well if it's fun he wants, it's fun he will get.

I crawled my way over from the edge of my bed and sat next to him, to his surprise. I pushed him back into the bed which he was hesitant about and quickly straddled his hips, placing his hands on my waist.

"Sky wha-" he began to say but I cut him off connecting our lips and completely catching him by surprise, he didn't kiss back at first so I bit down on his bottom lip bringing him back to the reality of what's happening, making him automatically start to kiss back.

Ashton POV:
WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Don't get me wrong this is fun but what?

My train on thought is cut off by Skylar slowly but surely grinding on my hips through my jeans, clearly starting to feel my hard on through the fabric. Quickly she started kissing and nibbling on my neck with no complaint from me other than my moans when she grabbed my junk through my jeans, then playing with the hem of my pants only making me want her more. Maybe it was the drugs but whatever I quickly flipped her over so I could gain dominance, ripping my shirt off as well as unzipping her dress and throwing them both to god knows where. She's wearing black lingerie and starts biting her lip obviously turned on. She unbuckles my jeans and helps me take off my pants that join the rest of the clothes somewhere on the floor.

I take my chance and quickly remove skylars underwear and bra kissing her neck before fondling with her breasts sucking on the ever so slightly, earning a couple of quiet moans for more.

"I want to hear you say my name louder than that Sky" I whispered into her ear.

I removed my boxers to my obvious hard on, which Skylar quickly took notice of making her eyes widen and a smirk beginning to play on her lips. Without warning she pushes me down on the bed so she's once again on top, using her hand she began to slowing move up and down pumping me, before moving her entire body down and using her tongue to lick the head, this was torture.

After seeing the lust in my eyes she took my length into her mouth and quickly got to work with obvious experience, moving her head up and down as fast and she could, along with moaning I grabbed the back of her head for encouragement and lifted her off. I went to the pocket of my jeans and took out my wallet retrieving one of the silver packets, earning an eyebrow raise from sky.

"What? I like to be prepared!" I said winking.

Without waiting for permission I grab Sky by the hips and force myself into her earning a very loud scream of my name, which made me pretty happy. The drugs must've kicked in more because I began to thrust into her faster than I've ever done it before, earning myself a lot of screams and scratches all the way down my back. We carried on until we both reached our highs and climaxed together leaving us in a sweaty mess on the bed, too tired to even out our clothes back on, I got rid of the mess, switched the light off and climbed back into bed, falling straight to sleep.

------------------------------

Sorry if you don't like this content but it's kind of expected from a punk story let's be honest.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank youu x