𝐈𝐈

DESIREE MITCHELL was feeding Cerberus when she was summoned back to Earth.

She was strapped onto a chair, hands bound to the wooden arms. She looked around, sighing in a disgruntled fashion as she realized that she was caught in a Devil's Trap. She lifted her head, to see none other than a smirking Katherine Pierce, accompanied by a terrified looking witch.

The succubus raised an eyebrow at the vampire, "Katherine. I should have known. You know, the reason I told you the way to summon me was because I didn't think you'd need to. Like, ever," Desiree stated in an annoyed tone.

Katherine shrugged, "Well, I'm on my way to raise a little hell, and I figured why not just let an actual demon come along for the ride,"

"I was feeding Cerberus. You know how that dog gets when he misses chowtime," Desiree replied, before pulling her restraints off of her. She stood up, crossing her arms as she looked over the barrier she couldn't pass. "Be a dear and remove this Devil's Trap, would you? It's getting stuffy."

Katherine rolled her eyes, using her super strength to tear a floorboard from the ground. It broke the Devil's Trap, letting the succubus free from restraint. She stepped out of the Devil's Trap, humming slightly as she ran a hand over through her hair. She noticed the Pierce woman staring at her, which caused her to smile.

"I can smell when you're thinking about sex, you know," Desiree said.

Katherine blinked, but didn't look embarrassed, saying, "You're a sex demon. Of course, I'll think about sex when I'm looking at you. You were created to be hot,"

Desiree giggled in response, before she groaned in pain. Katherine rushed forward to grab onto her as the black-haired girl held her head. She looked up in annoyance, "Cerberus wants to eat. I'll be right back,"

Immediately, the demon disappeared from Katherine's grip. She widened her eyes, looking around to see where the girl had disappeared to, only for her to appear yet again. This time, she had company – a black puppy held in her hands, yapping in an irritated fashion.

"Calm down, Cerberus. Here, eat the witch," Desiree said, letting the dog down.

The puppy immediately jumped onto the witch, and Katherine watched in horror as the glamour disappeared for a moment. The puppy was not, indeed, a puppy – but a large, three-headed hellhound. It bit into the witch's throat, causing her to scream out loudly in pain. Her cries were soon silenced, replaced by squelching sounds and loud chomping.

"I'm sorry, he's an animal. Told you, he doesn't like missing chowtime. Anyway, what's so important that you had to summon me?" asked Desiree as she looked around the empty dumpster of a house they were in.

"I'm going back to Mystic Falls to settle a little score. I'm going to turn myself in to Klaus," Katherine explained.

Desiree cocked her head, "You mean that lunatic that you've been on the run from for over 500 years? Yeah, I don't believe that."