~Part 1~

My eyes open and a ringing is filling my ears, my vision is blurry and I blink a few times to try and clear it. I sit up and try to adjust myself, my head feels heavy and my eyes are drooping. I look around and see where I am, in the middle of an alleyway it seems. I use the walls around me to stand up and walk forward.

     I check my head to see if the bullet hole is still there, preparing for the worst I close my eyes and few around my head. My hands immediately fall on top of these horn like things. I scream and cover my mouth, not wanting to alert any attention. I feel where the bullet hole should be, and feel nothing.

     I walk out onto the sidewalk, people-or I should say demons-were walking and slithering about. I went to the nearest person, a girl with long black hair and what seems like a long dog like tail. I tap her shoulder and she turns her head around. I gasp when I see her full face. Her eyes were black, with only red pupils. Her forehead had long black horns sticking out of it, and she had these big German Shepard like ears.

     "What can I help ya with, kid?"

"Uh-well you see I just got to...here and I don't know where I am."

     She sighed and turned around fully, not breaking eye contact. Her voice was raspy and deep. Not what I expect a girl of her height to be, I think she was 5'3" or something along the lines of that.

    "You're in hell, kid. This is the place where the most dreaded sinners go. Or just some fucking pedos that had big white vans on earth."

   My mouth dropped agape, and she looked like she was getting impatient. I realized this and tried my best to answer calmly even though I felt like snapping someone's neck.

"O-okay! Thank y-you! T-the names Y-Y/N"

She smiled cheekily.

"Hey no problem kid. The names Brie."

     She then waved to me and walked away. I then had time to walk around this place. It doesn't seem all that bad to be honest. I walked around for another hour or two. Until stumbling upon this place called the Happy Hotel, the 'H' in happy was flickering. This place must be packed.

     Knocking on the door three times, because I don't want to seem rude. I wait there for about 30 seconds, not before hearing any mumbled and 'I don't want to get up'. The door opens to this blonde haired girl, her cheeks were bright red and she had this huge smile on her face. Behind her was a really pissed off looking spider.

"Hi! I'm Charlie, how may I help you?"

     I was shocked at how nice she was, when I encountered Brie she was nice, but not this overwhelmingly nice. After my little rant in my head I answered.

"Oh, I'm Y/N and I just got to...here and I was wondering if I could maybe come in?"

     I pointed behind her and she nodded her head vigorously. I walked inside the doors and the first thing that I saw was a bar, I would have to check that out later. To the left was the spider I was talking about earlier, sucking on a popsicle. Directly in front of me was a person with long grey hair accompanied by a little pink bow. She had one big eye and her left eye had a big 'X' on it.
    I expected to see more people here, who wouldn't want to be rehabilitated? I walked up to the girl with grey hair. She looked up from her magazine and gave me the nastiest stare I've ever seen. She set down the magazine and shifted in her chair.

"May I help you?"

"I'd like to have a room please"

     She swiveled in her chair and grabbed keys from the key rack. She threw them to me and I shuffled them around in my hands a bit when she typed something into her computer she looked at me.

"Room 104 on level 2"

     I thanked her and walked up to my room. It took me forever to walk up the stairs, they seemed endless. When I got to the room I opened the doors and immediately was engulfed in hot punk and red colors. The bed was a twin size, not very bad considering it was only me, while the nightstand had a vase holding a dead wilted rose. I ran to the bed and fell on it. Forgetting to even close my door. It's not like I had anything valuable to steal. I was starting to drift asleep, an almost inaudible knock was heard at my door.
     I groaned and got up, not having to open it and just look at the door I saw the slutty looking spider that I saw downstairs.

"Hey toots, Charlie wants to see you.
Something about a 'job' or somethin'?"

     I nodded my head and got up, not closing the door expecting the spider to do it. I walked down the stairs again, the steps creaking every single often. When I get to the bottom I hear a radio esc voice that sounds oddly familiar.

"Yes indeedy! I see big things coming your way!"

     The voice was getting closer and I could hear Charlie nervously chuckling. I walk around the corner and numb into something hard. I look up and see a demon about 7 feet tall. His blood red eyes and grey skin looked very sleek and professional. I must've been caught staring because he said to me,  "Well now little darling I see you've taken quite a liking to me!"
     I was taken aback by this and a red tint crossed my face. I couldn't think of any words to say so I tried to be polite.

"Oh I-I'm sorry sir. You see I j-just got here and I h-have no idea where a-anything is"

He chuckled quietly and Charlie walked away, probably to get away from this awkward situation. Alastor kept this award winning grin and his laugh died down a bit. He wiped his eye and smiled happily. 
"Well there miss the names Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you!"
He took my hand and kissed the top. I giggled quietly and regained my composure.

"Y/N, and the pleasure is all mine, sir"