Texas X Florida; You are my sunshine... (part 1)

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

The Texan sang, blinking away tears

"The other night dear, as I lay sleepin'.
I dreamed, I held you by my side. When I awoke dear, I was mistaken. And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away...."

Texas paused before taking a deep breath, continuing.

"You told me once dear, you really loved me. And no one could come between. But now you've left me and you love another. And you have shattered all my dreams..

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away"

Texas looked down

"I'll always love you and make you happy. If you will only say the same. But if you leave me to love another. But you'll regret it all someday.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I'll love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.."

Texas stood up

"Please don't take my sunshine away.."

He finished before attempting to jump, before getting held back by a certain state. "Texas please.. don't" The state said, "why shouldn't I?" Texas almost snapped back. Making the smaller state flinch.

"I.. I promise I won't leave you again" Florida said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger?? Cliffhanger. Sorry I wanted to do this song, btw this is only a part 1

The song: You are my sunshine by Jimmie Davis (it's a state song of Louisiana that's how I know it)

W/C:317