Arkansas X Kansas

"Your an angel"
A country said said to Arkansas
"I'm an angel, tell me what you mean by that" Arkansas said, not really understanding why the country called him an angel but she shrugged it off. He started to quietly sing,
"I take it all and I will never give it back
I don't feel sorry every time I see you cry
Every time you start, I'm waiting for your tears to dry
I don't care and I never will
That's the way I am such a bitter  pill
I don't care, how my silence skill
That's the way I am"

"Heartless freak" an State said to Arkansas.

"NO, I WASN'T BORN WITH OUT AN HEART!
I WASN'T ALWAYS LIKE THIS, NO!
WATCHED YOU BREAK ME, NO!
NOW YOU BLAME ME?!"

He kinda screamed at the state before rolling up his sleeves.

"NO, WASN'T BORN WOTH ALL THESE SCARS!!
AND THATS WHAT MADE ME LIKE THIS, NO!
CAN YOU BLAME ME??!!"

Arkansas yelled showing his cut up arms, making a certain state near him gasp. He growled and ran away from the crowd of states and countries.

"Arkie!" Kansas yelled following Arkansas. He soon found Arkansas near a bolder, hugging is knees and hiding his face. "Arkie.."

Kansas sighed, "your a nightmare sometimes"Arkansas looked up and smiled,

"I'm a nightmare, I know what you mean by that. I can't wake up from all these scary dreams I have." Kansas sighed and wrapped Arkansas's wrist. "Please be more careful, or at least try to stop"

Kansas said before walking off. Arkansas frowned, "I don't really care, and I never will. That's the way I am, such a bitter pill. I don't really care, how my silence skill. That's the way I am"

"Heartless"

"NO, I WAS'T BORN WITHOUT A HEART!! I WASN'T ALWAYS LIKE THIS, NO!! WATCHED YOU BREAK ME, NO!! NOW YOU BLAME ME?!

NO, I WASN'T BORN WITH ALL THESE SCARS! AND THATS WHAT MADE ME LIKE THIS, NO!!

Can you blame me, no?"

Arkansas broke down sobbing, "I wasn't born like this, hurt people, hurt people. I'd rather be heartless. Than have my heart in pieces"

"No, i wasn't born without an heart. I wasn't always like this, no. Watched you break me, no. Now you blame me? No, I wasn't born with all these scars. And that's what made me like this, no. Can you blame me, no.."

His voice was barely a whisper. As he sighed, he walked back to the others, pulling his hood over his face. Kansas, grabbed his arm and pulled his towards the trees, "why?" Kansas asked.

Arkansas sighed, "I... I didn't feel at home" the state started to sob and hug Kansas tightly. "Shh it's okay Arkie" Kansas reassured him. He pulled his chin up and kissed the small state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk if you want this could be incest *Sweet home Alabama plays*