NY X NJ

"Rose girls in glass vases. Perfect bodies, perfect faces. They all belong in magazines"

New Jersey sang, leaning back in the tree. While watching NY.

"Those girls the boys are chasing. Winning all the games they're playing. They're always in a different league."

He sang louder,

"Stretching towards the sky like I don't care. Wishing you could see me standing there. But I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd want me."

Seeing that the States/humans were looking around he continued,

"If I could, I'd change overnight. I'd turn into something you'd like, but I'm a sunflower a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd pick me. But I know you don't have a clue, this sunflower's waiting for you."

He sang, noticing his voice had more conference in it while he sang.

"No tones in dimension, permanently is suspension. I wish I didn't care at all, stretching towards the sun like I don't care. Wishing you see me standing there"

He sighed and continued

"But I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd want me. If I could, I'd change overnight, I'd turn into something you'd like. But I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd pick me"

New Jersey closed his eyes,

"But I know you don't have a clue, this sunflower's waiting for you, waiting for you. But I'm a sunflower, a little funny. If I were a rose, maybe you'd pick me. But I know you don't have a clue, this sunflower's waiting for you"

He sang, climbing down the back of the tree and running/jogging away to a field.

Once he got to the field he sang the last part of the song

"Waiting for you,"

New Jersey finished and walked around, picking roses that he came across. He hummed 'you are my sunshine' and sat down, "Hey Jersey" said a state beside him.

He looked over to see that it was New York, "Hi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger I believe sorry ;^;

W/c:346