Chapter 6

As he watches the car drive so fast, Jaith said out loud: "So that's her?! What a proud stubborn woman!" And he thought he almost admired her beauty. "Beauty, ha! Without grace? What a waste!".

"Sir, the car's almost here, and the hotel just called, your room is ready", his bodyguard Chris said.

"Thank you, Chris. Have you made arrangements for yourself and the airline crew too?" Jaith asked.

"Yes, sir", Chris answered. 

"Good", answered Jaith. "Do you have something to add?"

"You sure got a handful for a wife with that one sir", joked Chris.

"Well, I appreciate your observation Chris, but let's not call her my wife yet. I am not sure I can stand to be with her in the same room. Besides, you saw how fast she answers me back. You know I like my women soft and warm. I bet that girl has no soft bone in her body", Jaith laughingly said.

Just then his car arrived and while he sat at the back, Jaith contemplated how he can turn this situation in his favor. "Why are we stopping?"

"Looks like an accident sir", Chris answered. "Don't worry, we should be able to go around this commotion sir, hang on".

"Thank you, Chris". Jaith always likes his bodyguard's initiative and quick-thinking skills. This is just routine for him because he is ex-military. "Hey Chris, do you see that wrecked red car over there? Was that the same car Ms. Diaz just rode off with?"

"It sure looks like it, sir. Do you want us to go now, or will I park the car somewhere?" Chris asked his employer. 

"Stop the car now Chris, just drop me off now", Jaith ordered.

"Yes, sir", Chris answered and stopped the car.

Jaith immediately steps out of the car and headed to where the ambulance and medical team are. 

"Sir, please step aside sir! You can't be here. Please step aside!" The man in the police uniform firmly repeated the orders again. Jaith must think fast, if it's Miss Diaz, her family must be informed about it and immediate medical help should be administered. He will never hear the end of this from his grandmother if he lets this pass by.

"I am family, she's my fiancee'", Jaith suddenly blurted. He already knows everything about her based on the information he got when he ordered his people to investigate her and her family.

"Then get on the ambulance, sir. We are ready to go to the hospital", the paramedic said. As the ambulance zooms out of the airport, Jaith began to think about how he will resolve this mess. Her family will ask him questions, of course, so he needs to get those answers ready. "Should I tell them the whole truth? Of how I basically drove their daughter away on a frenzy because I was an ass?" he almost thought out loud. 

The paramedic who rode with him started asking Jaith questions. He understands how important preliminary examinations were based on relations between crash liability and the overall diagnostic classifications. He was thankful for the report he read about her because he was able to answer the medical history questions thrown at him. 

He called Chris to inform him which hospital they were going to and told him to get in touch with her family. As he started calling contacts, he decided that his priority right now is to get the best doctors to see her. Everything else will just have to wait.