13

YOYO I'm so excited over this one chapter for no apparent reason, probably because this is one of the rare chapters that I've actually planned out. YAY

LISA

We all got ready to go outside chatting and yelling over one other until there was a knock on our door,

"Are they early? We still have about ten minutes." Jennie unnie said, checking her phone, which has been changed from BTS Suga to a picture of us posing with Kai and Kuma. Jichu unnie opened the door, surprised to see a camera man,

"We are here to record you, Jisoo-shii. All of you, for a reality show." He said, with the men behind him nodding, we shared confused looks.

There's no other way they found out where we live so,

Rosie furrowed her eyebrows, "So we're aren't going out?" Jen unnie nodded at the camera man.

"Oh, that will be next week, can you let us in? It's pretty cold out here." A guy with a cap that said 'director' on it spoke out.

"Oh! Sorry! Sorry!" Jichu unnie said in a panicked tone, we all bowed politely again and let the crew in. We sat on our couch as they set lights and cameras up.

"Is this a joke?" Jen unnie whispered. I shrugged,

"Doesn't seem like it." I replied. Jisoo unnie spoke up,

"Manager unnie just texted me about them, she said we are participating in a reality show. Something about getting rid of hate. I dunno." She said, looking up from her phone. Chaey nodded at her, our makeup and hair unnies walked over and started to get us ready.

"Get ready, girls, the hidden cameras are set, there are no lines for you." Director-nim yelled before disappearing somewhere.

"Oh!" Jen unnie said surprisingly,

"And, action!"

There was silence between all of us, until Chaey giggled,

"Wae?" I said, playfully hitting her shoulder,

"I'm sorry, it was just so quiet, I had to do something." She replied, shrugging.

Jisoo unnie opened her mouth to say something, but a knock on our door interrupted her.

"I'll get it!" Both Rosie and I said at the same time. We glared at each other, then raced to the door. Of course I got there first.

"You cheated!" She pointed at me.

"No you cheated!" I yelled,

"Open the door you doofuses!" Jennie unnie scolded out. Rosie panicked and spun the door so fast it almost wacked me in the face.

Luckily, I have fast reflexes.

"Um..."

"What is it Chaey?" Jisoo unnie said, while trying to stand up and protect jer dignity since their were many hidden cameras arounx her. We stared at the  sidewalk.

"It's a-"

"mailbox." I answered for her. Eyes wide. Rosie made a confused squeak in agreement. 

There you goooooo~