37

. BTS at the VMAs hits differently yall.

___________________

"We talked to government officials, and we all decided that Ji Yeon cannot stay with you."

It didn't take long for me to understand what Yang Hyun-suk nim was saying. The frown smeared across Namjoon oppa's face showed he didn't want Ji Yeon to go as much as I did. And he also knows what 'Ji Yeon can't stay with us means.'

It meant Ji Yeon will be put in a orphanage.

With no chance for playing with my unnies, with no chance for getting spoiled with her samchon's expensive gifts, with no me. She will never get the feeling of family, until she is taken in by another one. That's not with me.

You would think it's selfish of me to want Ji Yeon to stay, where she could get a perfect life, with parents and siblings who love her. Where there's no camera's or strange people around. But I love her. I want her to stay with me and my unnies, or at least Jungkook and his hyungs. Where I could see her often enough.

"Oppa! We love her! At least let her stay here until she's adopted?" I pleaded, Sanjagnim didn't move a muscle. I forced tears out of my eyes.

"Lisa..." Sanjagnim trailed off, his eyes softened at the look on my face. He always falls for the crying stunt. It's how I somehow adapted into making myself cry.

"Please Sanjagnim?" I looked up between my palms that were covering my face.

"...."

"We can't, you need to focus on your career, you worked so hard for this, you were so determined, you didn't even meet your other Thai friend for the first two years of being a trainee and now you're so convinced into throwing that all away for a child! That you found in the forest! You suddenly want to become a mother when you can't even hold a stable career. " I burst out in even more devastating sobs, it wasn't until now that I noticed that my tears weren't faked. I needed this, I need to know Ji Yeon is safe all the time.

"Tell me Lisa, which do you pick, Blackpink or Ji Yeon?"

_____ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ_____

"Hyuna unnie! I miss you!" I gasped out in-between sobs, my phone was wet and slipping from my hand as I spoke from all my crying.

"H-how are you and Dawn oppa?" Unnie and oppa have been married for a while now, we were all at their wedding,, which was simple and pretty. I wiped my tears from my cheeks. I haven't stopped crying for hours. Rosé has been next to me crying the entire time, as well as Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie.

"Forget about us, Lisa-ya, how're you holding up?" I sniffled and blew into a tissue Jennie unnie gave me.

"Okay."

"Be honest Lisa-ya."

"Okay, I'm might not be so okay."

"Oh, Lisa, don't make me emotional as well. Ahh." I couldn't help but burst into tears as unnie spoke about Ji Yeon. Who was with our manager now. Sanjagnim gave me 48 hours to make my decision. When I walked home Ro was already crying her eyes out.

"WHERE IS SHE?" The dorm door burst open, revealing a very concerned Jeongyeon unnie and the rest of TWICE and Redvelevet behind them. I looked at them and cried even more. Great. Pity is all I need right now.

"Aww, Lisa... my poor little girl..." Irene unnie spoke as she embraced me in her motherly hug. The phone slipped out of my hand as I let myself lean on her shoulder. Momo put it on speaker.

_____ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ_____

"Lisa-ya." I hummed when I got my breaths to become normal again.

"My husband and I...." the room was silent.

"We want a baby."

___________(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')__________
AHHHH IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND GIVONG YOU THIS SHORT CHAP. FORGIVVEE MEEE MY WRITER'S BLOCK CAME BACH AHHHHHH NoOOOoOoooO0

- S T R O N G P O W E R T H A N K Y O U