~him~stare

Please bare with me, I'm trying so hard to edit these but they're SO bad 😭😭😭

--------

~him~

He stares, glaring at his phone screen, watching comments fill the news networks and hundreds of viral videos circulated the web.

He stares, and sighs. Dropping his head and his hands so his chin touches his chest and his phone screen faces away from his sight, and he ponders.

I'm fucking asshole

But of course, after watching three hours of different clips of the same fiasco would make one want to defenestrate themselves.

"We're such cowards." Namjoon sighs, clearly disappointed with himself, "I have made many mistakes in my life, but I have never, never commited done such this unforgiving. I can't imagine what Blackpink is going through." RM said, sulking in his spot on the couch. "I'm so disappointed in myself." He murmurs, taking the load on himself, he was so caught up in protecting army and helping the staff get a hold of the hysterical fans, he could not fathom the pain the targeted persons feel.

Jin, only touched his shoulder and resumed to the kitchen to accompany Taehyung, who was washing their dishes alone, seemingly scrubbing a plate with concerning furiousity, his hands burning under scalding hot water that he does not seem to care of.

The house was unusually silent, it felt desolate, and hateful. No one spoke a word at most, lost in their own heads and drowning in their own eyes of guilt.

"Ya, Taehyung-ah, why did you make the water so hot? Go put rubber gloves on, your fingers are turning red." Jin scolded in monotone, but his face did not turn to a smile, neither did Taehyung turn his head to look at him. He irritatingly dropped the plate into the steaming sink with a clatter and turned the other way to dry his hands and shove the rubber gloves on his face staying in a thin, faulty, line. Jin flinched from the new loud sound of the glass plate hitting metal chopsticks and the tin of the sink.

"Aish-what should we do?" Hobi cursed, pressing his back on the couch.

"It's too late to do anything" Yoongi spoke, his voice monotone and fingers tapping against his phone, looking unbothered. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"So what do we do?" Taehyung spoke up, murmurung in a conceding tone, repeating Hobi's words, "We can't just knock on their door and stuff tulips in their faces."

"But Rosé gest Roses." Jimin butts in. Yoongi scoffs.

"It satire you idiot. But of course, you wouldnt know." Suga said, closing his eyes. Pretending he was not bothered.

"You are feeling just the same as us, hyung, don't act cool for us." Jungkook glares.

But what he had said was true, Yoongi felt the same, couldn't stop thinking about her, how hurt she was, he mentally cursed to himself. Her face was almost unbearable. He still remembers how she had looked at him, her eyes pleading him to do something, to stop it. And he still remembers that time, before, she gave him the same look. But yet again, he ignores her pleas and succumbs to his own fears.

---------

He stares at the ceiling, then his hands, which held her jewelery tenderly between his fingers. Plopping his back against his gaming chair he sighs. Holding the destroyed piece of once-breathtaking diamonds and silver. Some diamonds were gone, leaving black and brown residue, and the silver was scratched and bent awkwardly.

He replays her expression in his head, when she couldn't fit the ring back on her finger, her face of denial, her thoughts panicked, her calloused palms shaking.

And he stares into nothing. And replays it again and again.

_________

Thank you soooo much! I'm back at it in serious editing! As soon as in done. Chapter Two will be off haitus and yall can live your Jirosé dreams. I'm still pondering on keeping Chapter three on hiatus, since Jennie is dating G Dragon. I will respect her decisions and possibly replace Chapter Three with Vsoo.

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u