28

Believe it or not, I'm alive.

---------------------

I tapped the table in boredom. My suit tugged against my back. They were forced into another award-show, we have just received our awards, and were waiting for the other artists to receive theirs, but a chain of commercials got in the way. (Just bear with me here hekukukukukuku) I turned to Jimin hyung, who was busy glaring at Chanyeol hyung. My eyes wandered to a certain table.

"Ppppsssttt" I turned to my sides to look for who the voice came from.

"Pppppssstttttt" I looked around more, the voice was louder this time.

"Omaygohd you blind rat." a different voice spoke out, grabbing my shirt from the back, I turned around to see Yugeom and BamBam glaring at me. I raised his eyebrows at them.

"You looked everywhere but behind you." BamBam spoke out, clearly dissapointed in my blindness. Yugeom nodded while I just rolled his eyes. "Whatever." I muttered. The hosts walked on stage, signaling everyone to stop talking. Yugeom and BamBam both scooted their chairs back to their table, that was behind ours. My phone buzzed.

Yugeomie:

Whatever my foot.

Wanna go Bowling sometime this week?

I laughed and typed a reply. Then shoved my phone away, since I really wasn't allowed to bring it to the award show. I turned to Jimin hyung again, who was now staring at his ex-wife. My eyes followed my hyung's gaze to fall on Blackpink's table.

My eyes fell on the royal maknae almost instantly. It was a cold evening, and Blackpink was probably wearing the most revealing outfits. He himself, with his layered suit on, was cold. I could see Lisa shivering, the blanket around her doing almost nothing. I rememred that it would be the best if I kept my eyes off her, but it was surprisingly hard. Her eyes met mine for a second before she went back to worrying over the member next to her.

My daze broke when hyung next to me cursed out loud. Now glaring at his ex-wife. I noticed that she was wearing the most revealing outfit, and was shivering uncontrollably, she looked pale and sick.

"Hyung?" I asked to Jimin hyung, who just shifted in his seat and adjusted his suit jacket.

"You never swear, are you okay?" I asked hyung, obviously worried. Jimin hyung just let out a breath. As if trying to calm himself down. I made a confused face, I never understood this hyung, and never will. I placed my palm on hyung's shoulder.

"I can't believe this." Jimin hyung muttered out. His face still scrunched up. Taehyung hyung, who was on the other side of Jimin hyung asked what was wrong, I nodded.

"She walks around in those clothes and thinks other guys won't stare at her? She's definitely not feeling good, why is she still here? I don't know. She's showing off her beautiful skin like no guy is going to stare, acting like I won't care, but I do. And I definitely don't want any other guy wanting my woman." He ranted under his breath. My eyes widened, I heard a gasp from one of my hyungs.

My mouth hung open, Tae hyung froze on his spot while Namjoon hyung broke his water bottle cap and the whole rest of Bangtan stopped what they were doing. Hyung's eyes screamed anger as he glared daggers at Chanyeol hyung, who looked terrified.

"Hyu...ng?" I muttered out. Yoongi hyung shifted awkwardly. "Well that was surprising." He muttered, Hobi hyung smacked his shoulder. "Let me remind you that you're dating someone else." Someone muttered out. A hint of sadness and regret was evident in hyung's eyes, as if he just remembered she was not his anymore. I heard him curse again, this time Jin hyung dropped his waterbottle.