21

Please help me.T^T. WRITER'S BLOCK SUCKS.

____________________________

Lisa.

"Let us go, ladies." Jennie unnie joked around, we were all ready for a big all-entertainment meet up. Jisoo unnie said it would make us feel better meeting all of our 'gurlfriends'.

We walked into the building, our usual meet up spot. We automatically walked to to TWICE who were putting their coats up in the huge closet.

"BLACKPINK!" Nayeon unnie yelled out, making everyone know that we have arrived. Literally all of the girl groups rushed up. We quickly put our coats up.

"Omo! I heard everything, don't worry, you always have us to trust." Sowon of Gfriend said, hugging all of us. Eunha squeezed my hands assuringly. Making me smile. RedVelvet came and hugged all of us, Joy unnie almost started crying while hugging Rosie, while Yeri jumped on me for a bone crushing hug.

"OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG UNNIE I CAN'T" She yelled, I laughed, Mina walked over and hugged me.

It's so nice to meet everyone again.

"Seriously, Jimin? I don't like him! I told you to stay away from the bad guys! I can already see his plan to break your heart." Jeongyeon unnie scolded, she really doesn't like Jimin sunbae. She was practically seething out fire.

"Unnie, it's okay! Besides, I think he's nice." Ro said while blushing. Jeongyeon unnie gasped dramatically.

"WAE?" I started laughing at unnie's expression along with Mina and Yeri.

"Chaeyoung," I turned as a pretty voice called my Wifu's name. Ro turned around and grinned so big I was afraid she would leave me for another Wifu.

" Naeun unnie!" She said excitedly, then hugged her. I smiled, she looked so happy. Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie were talking to other girls from different groups.

"I think I forgot my phone in the lounge, I'll be back." Jennie unnie said, turning around and opening the door to the lounge, looking around for her phone. I excused myself to help her, since I had heard her complaining to herself about her cut-up right arm in her room. I have even seen her wince in horrible pain. Her wounds have not gotten better, and she keeps telling us she's getting better.

She should be healed completely by now.

I open the door to the lounge as I see unnie opening the door to the outside, "I wonder if it dropped from my bag outside..." she muttered. I closed the door behind me and followed her outside.

I was trying to catch up to her but she managed to find her phone, "Ah, I guess it did fall from my bag here." She said to herself, dusting the phone off. I smiled and walked toward her.

"Unni-" My eyes widened and I gasped when I heard running, and an arm grasped her wrist, yanking her into an alleyway.

______________________________

Yoyoyo

- s t r o n g p o w e r t h a n k y o u