chapter 2

(Julie's pov)

i look over at the clock it's 12 fuck we have to be at the studio at 1 fuck i get out (more like jump) of bed and grab a towel and run to the bathroom to have a shower. i striped and jumped in the shower i did what i had to do "hurry the fuck up i want to have a shower too, hurry up" Vanessa yelled at me though the door "god i am, who shoved a stick up your ass this morning" i yell back was i turned off the shower and jumped out. i wrapped the towel around me, i walked to my room and dried off and got dress i wore a neon yellow wrap shirt and light blue skinny jeans with my dark brown ankle boots.for make-up i wore mascara, pink lip gloss for my hair i left it to dry into it natural wavy state.

(vanessa's pov) 

i woke up and hop out of bed i look at the clock. HOLY FUCK it's 12:10 shit. i grab a towel and run to the bathroom shit someones in there. "hurry the fuck up i want to have a shower too,hurry up" i yelled though the door "god i am, who shoved a stick up your ass this morning" yelled Julie as she tuned of the water as soon as she goes in to her room i run in there and strip i hop in sense the water already hot and do what i have to do and get out. i wonder were Maddi is i'll checked her room hum she's not there oh well she'll be fine i walk to my room and close the door and dry off i picked out a yellow girls do it better tank top and dark blue skinny jeans with my neon yellow sandals for make- up i wore mascara, red lipstick and for my hair i let it dry natural in it's curly state but i put a black beanie. i walk down the stairs to find  Maddi and Julie on the couch watching t.v. Maddi was wearing play suit and on her feet she had black TOMS and she straighted her red hair and for make-up she had on mascara that made her brown eyes pop and nude lipstick on. Maddi looked cute. Julie had a neon yellow wrap shirt and light blue skinny jeans and dark brown ankle boots holy shit i gotta borrow those someday, she wore mascara, pink lip gloss she look so cute." hey Maddi were have you been i didn't see you til' now?" i asked " i was up at 10 unlike some people" Maddi said back to me " hey don't blame me, blame the alarm clock" i said "did you guys eat yet?" i asked " ya we did " Julie said for the first time since i got down the stairs. " great, I'm going to get an apple and then we can go, OK " i said as i walked to the kitchen i grabbed an apple from the counter and i walked to the door where Maddi and Julie was standing waiting "I'm driving" i said t o them " shotgun" Julie and Maddi said at the same time " i said it first " Maddi said "  no i did " Julie said. it went like that for a couple minutes "SHUT THE FUCK UP "  i screamed and they finally shut up thank god " nobody gets shotgun get it, got it , good " i said as i grabbed to keys to my Bentley and i opened the door and left. i got in the car and put the keys in the inengine. Julie and Maddi got in the car with pouts on there faces i put in my one direction CD and we were off.