CHAPTER 5: Fireworks

Jungkook was confident he had this date in the bag.

At least two days ago when Bambam confirmed she had said yes.

Two days ago when he immediately drove to Bambam's place as soon as he received his text, invited himself to crash in his crib, and punched in the correct passcode like he had done a million times before.

"Yugs? Bam?" He called out as soon as the door to the luxury apartment of the two youngest GOT7 members opened.

It's been two years already since they lived together with just them—Yugyeom forcing Bambam to let him stay with him as he didn't want to live alone yet—while the rest of the members now live alone or with their families.

"Kooks?" a hoarse voice replied.

Soon enough, a guy who seemed to have just woken up came out to the living room to greet him. And although he was surprised with the unannounced visit, Yugyeom warmly welcomed him as soon as he saw him lying on their couch comfortably, "What's up?"

"Where's Bam?" Jungkook answered with his own question.

"Taking a shower. Want some ice choco shake?" Yugyeom offered as he poured himself a tall glass at the kitchen counter.

Jungkook gaped at his best friend's weird appetite, "For breakfast?" to which Yugyeom just shrugged and chugged his favorite drink.

"So," Yugyeom started, "excited on your first date in years?" He then corrects himself with a chuckle, "Oh sorry, should I say your first date ever?"

Jungkook scoffed, "You know I'm not going on that date because I like her. I'm just desperate."

"I know," he nodded. "So what's the plan?"

Jungkook took that as a cue to sit up straight. "That's why I'm here. I don't have a plan."

"What?" asked by the newly showered Bambam who just entered the room, half naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist and his bluish silver hair still dripping. "What do you mean you don't have a plan after you pestered me to get you a date with her? You can't mess this up Kooks, I don't want to die by the hands of my very own girlfriend."

"Relax Bam, no need to be dramatic," Jungkook almost laughed but was stopped by his friend's glare. He decided maybe taking Yugyeom's offer of dosing up on sugar isn't as bad as he thought. "I don't have plans to fuck up either and that's why I'm here."

So as soon as he finished the delicious cup of brain-freezing brown goodness, he faced the two JYP artists once again and said, "Tell me all you know about her."

---

She is nothing like they told him.

He was expecting to charm a dumb, innocent, hopeless romantic girl who he could win over with an alluring smile and a few flirty remarks. A very sweet girl who lives in a fairytale, stupidly wishing for his prince charming to come.

What he didn't expect is Park Chaeyoung.

He didn't expect the famous girl for her pure image—heck, the reason he's here—to appear late in a skimpy dress that reveals endless flawless skin.

He didn't expect her to smell like the perfect fusion of strawberries, lilies, and fresh rain—so delectable and so tempting to taste.

Speechless and breathless, that is what she did to Jungkook.

But what he didn't expect the most?

The storm she created inside of him.

What kind of storm? He can't exactly explain it, but it surely made him erratic and frantic that his plans were blown away by her addicting scent.