CHAPTER 1: Introduction

NO ONE'S POV

Park Jimin, is a 9th grader and one of the top students in their class. His mom is an architect while his dad is an engineer, being an only child he is under a lot of pressure, not because his parents are forcing him but because he wanted to do his best to be the most wonderful son for his parents. His parents were actually very kind and humble, even if don't do well sometimes its fine for them cause all they want to know is if their son is happy.

So who really is Jimin's happiness? Yes it's a who, he have more fun when he was with Seulgi more than doing his hobbies. Seulgi is his childhood best friend, they've known each other through time and Jimin somehow developed something for her. They always do things together, support each other, cheer each other up, eat together, study together, they we've unbreakable. Even there house is next to each other, they go to the same school and study in one same room, sit next to each other no matter what class they are in.

Their friendship is what any other people around their will wish, the two of them have that friendship goals thing, to the point not even a single problem can broke them apart.

Jimin Has another best friend and his name is Ha Sungwoon, next to Seulgi this guy is one of his happiness. They do stupidities together, they do unbelievable things together for example blew up a lab or fill the art room with paint, or even gave a flute to a history teacher instead of a music teacher. They are the comedic duo but also the reliable bros. They gave advices to each other, help each other out, and stand together like siblings.

On the other hand, Oh Hyejin another 9th grader same school and room with Jimin and a top student, Is a kind-hearted intelligent, beautiful girl. Her mom is a house wife and her dad is a mechanical engineer. Like Jimin her parents are very kind and considerate but what's different is Hyejin doesn't try that hard, but instead she do what she can do best.

She is also friends with Seulgi, but they've only become best friend when they entered high school. The two of them are really close but Hyejin isn't close to Jimin, weird right? Well Seulgi doesn't know Sungwoon that much too herself. Well its all cause before they can even do introduce themselves to each other they decided not to introduce to each other to keep their bonding and personal things that only a same gender can understand too.

Hyejin is kind and friendly but she only trust Seulgi the most,and same goes to Seulgi, even though they've only knew each other for two years, they can really say that Hyejin know more about Seulgi than how Jimin know Seulgi, because some secrets are only bound for girls and it's boy off limits.

Now done with some introductions, what will happen if the worlds that are far from each other collide? Will it repel or attract, what if knew faces shows up? Will everything be alright?

What to change and what to keep? What to know and what to flick? What to do and what not to?

Will they realize what was wrong? And what they are really finding for?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then they better find the answer, cause the worlds they thought that will never collide will now do.........

And once did, there's no stopping time........

(First of all, this ain't a fantasy fanfic, i repeat this is not a fantasy fanfic, i just used compicated words to make it serious, so don't assume)