BONUS CHAPTER 1: 7 years later

NO ONE'S POV

7 years have passed and this cute couple is still happily living their lives together, after graduating 6 years ago this two decided to get married and now they are a family consisting of three cute and playful kids. Even they are been married for a long time and has 3 kids they never failed to make each other felt loved, they never loss patience and they have an undying respect for each other. Jimin is still that cute guy even though he knew that there are also 3 more persons that is as cute as him in the house, meanwhile Hyejin is always having trouble on who to gave her attention to, especially when her own husband want some too. But at the end of the day they always sort it out anyway.

Now what happen to them and their friends?

Well Seulgi and Taemin are still together, married actually they have a child and her name is Sumin, and she is about the same age of Jimin and Hyejin's first child which is six years of age.

Sungwoon on the other hand is a single always ready to take care of the kids and the parents who are also acting like kids.

Now to the main family of this story, Jimin and Hyejin have 3 Childs, 2 boys and 1 girl. The first one which is 6 years of age is MinHe a boy, the middle is Hyemi a girl 5 years old and the last one is MiJin another boy age of 1.

The three of them are all cute and playful, they are also a living visual and really adorable as heck, the two boys preferred doing food trips and playing video games while Hyemi the only girl preferred reading books and watching some cute videos online.

Jimin and Hyejin decided to build a comic café based on the thing they life, café because Jimin loves food and Comics because Hyejin likes books. After months of opening the café become a hit and there was never a day that it was not full, there are even some costumers that always go there every day and never get tired. After they got successful they decided to hire more stuffs so they don't have to go there and just focus more in their family. This means they can take care and spend time with their kids all day long.

Jimin will always chase the kids around their cute but simple home as Hyejin look after the four of them from a distant trying to warn them every time to be careful.

HOUSE

They house can look tiny on the outside but eventually inside is really spacious and wide

Now for the real deal...

JIMIN'S POV

"Hyejin are you sure we will go there first?".......