EPISODE 14

Chapter 14

Chef.

"Is that a grenade?" I asked. Astounded at what I was seeing.

"Yup. Why?" asked James.

It was the dead of night. A time where every human with a brain is asleep and not gallivanting. 'Cause you see, at night crimes escalate, roads are free but so are accidents and at night ghosts and spirits come out to play.

We were presently crouched by the side of our cars a few meters away from Maliki's mansion ready to go in and get Maliki or rather kill Maliki and then rescue Ireyi. God, I hope she's okay.

"Guy, we don't need a grenade" Harrison commented.

"Why not?" James asked stupidly. I rolled my eyes.

"Because I'm about to shoot someone in the head if you dummies don't focus right now"

That was said into our earpiece by our captain. We heard deep male laughter's from our men surrounding the premises and a peal of single feminine laughter too. "Dara" the only female among us.

"Okay, so we go in, get Ireyi and leave right?" James asked.

Harrison and I both looked at him at the same time.

"We get Maliki and then rescue Ireyi. Focus James. Don't you dare blow this mission" captain Freya said angrily into our ears.

"Okay, okay, got you, boss. Issshhh" said, James. Dara laughed once more.

We were silent for a few seconds. Then in our earpiece, we heard "Dara, do your thing"

"What thing? What? What is she going to do?" James repeatedly asked.

Next thing that happened, Dara walks right up to the gate in some sexy ass red shorts and a tank top. Her legs were obviously out but they were really tempting. We've never seen her legs before. She's always on trousers, it's amazing to know she has this awesome body.

"I think I'm in love," said Harrison.

"Dude you're married" I stated.

"Where have you been all my life?" asked James.

"Close. You've just never seen me" Dara answered. Then she knocked on the gate and put on the best show, not even Broadway can contend with.

...........................................................

The gate was opened by a huge dude holding a rifle. He looked menacing and scary. But Dara didn't show any lick of fear. Instead, she did this.

"Please, I need help. I need to see someone, your boss maybe. Please, my friend is in trouble. I heard he's the only one that can help"

The dude wasn't listening to her speak. No, he was looking at her legs. She changed her stance showing off her legs and ass and that got him.

"Ahhh,... yeah, yeah, sure. But it's quite late baby"

"Did he just say, baby?" James asked.

No one answered him.

"I know, it's just... it's really important. Can you please get your boss?" Dara asked in a sweet desperate voice any guy would have fallen for.

The dude looked at her legs again. Then he licked his lips.

"Just ah wait a minute let me talk to him"

"No, no, no, please wait. I need to go in and see him. Don't leave me out here all by myself, something bad might happened to me. Please"

He took his lustful eyes from her legs to look at her, "How did you get here?" he asked.