Chapter-2:-

NEXT MORNING:-
I had an amazing sleep and thank god my face doesn't looks that bloated. I took a quick shower wore my ripped denim jeans with black tank top and a shrug with black converse shoes and made a loose messy ponytail. I'll have my breakfast on my way cuz i have nothing at home right now. I locked my apartment door and headed towards the bus stop which wasn't that far from my place. I took the bus and it was just a 20 minutes ride untill i reached my University (it's humungous). I collected my time table and books from the main office. It was a quick work and credits to me cuz i know basic korean. I reached to my respective class which was on second floor. Basically our University is divided into 3 Sections. Arts,Music and Dance and i was in Arts department. I cant believe am finally fulfilling my dreams. The teacher entered our class and he wanted all the new students to introduce themselves. I stood up and said '' hello everyone my name is y/n, i have recently been shifted to Korea from London. I hope we all could be good friends, thank you.'' Mr, kim then told me to sit down. I was sketching untill someone nudged me on my back. So, i turned around and saw this cute doll like girl who was smilling brightly. So i said ''yeah Hi'' i was a bit hesitant cuz ofcourse i was new and then she said ''do you have a sharpener ? I forgot mine at home'' she was still smilling which i found really cute i said ''yeah wait'' i handed her my sharpener.
The class finally ended and it was the lunch break. I was putting my stuffs inside my bag when someone scared me from behind "boooooooooo...". Am sucha scaredy cat i get scared pretty easily, my heart was beating so fast i thought it was going to come out. The person who scared me was none other than the same girl who asked for my sharpener. "Oh my god you scared the living shit out of me". She was laughing and said "omg look at your face ahahahahahh.....". Seriously this girl is no joke she literally gave me a heart attack and look at her laughing like it was a funny joke. I showed her my poker face. She finally stopped laughing "ok ok am sorry ", "its ok" i said, "so are you heading towards the canteen? If yes then lets go together" she said. I smilled and said "sure". Am sucha dumbass i forgot to ask her name "by the way whats your name?" "Oh so you finally got time to ask me that lmao" seriously this girl is something. "Yes now tell me". She said "oooooo whats with that attitude girlllllll.... am Byeol and you?" I said "am y/n. Mind being friends?" I acted a bit cute. She said "yes i will mind" and started laughing like a crazy person again. Aiishhhh!!!This girl. She said "ok ok am sorry i was just messing with you ofcourse i wont mind being friends, if i would mind then why would i be here with you now, you stupid girl". Ok yes she is really something but am happy that i made a friend here in Korea. We were in the canteen and it was already packed and one section was almost crowded. So i asked byeol about the crowd and she said "there is a really cool boyband in the music department its just the crowd of there fangirls" i hummed. As we were busy eating, the boys we saw previously were practising some songs and their Guitarist is playing a tune which was so mesmerising it felt like i can listen to it throughtout the whole entire day, it was that great. We were heading back to our class now as the lunch break was going to be over. I can't help but peek through the crowd to see the Guitarist but i couldn't able to see him. Suddenly byeol spoke "don't even try cuz there fans are too aggressive they will throw you out if they can't able to see their oppa's" i just said "ok".