chapter 9:-

NEXT DAY:

I Woke up. I had a  good sleep. I got dressed for my college and went out to take the bus. The bus came pretty soon i didn't had to wait for long. The boys got up in the same bus i saw Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom but i didn't saw JB. Mark was waving at me so i went whr he was sitting. I was curious about JB so i askd Mark about him. "Hey How are you today ?" Mark asked. "Better now" i replied. "Umm... where's JB?" I Askd. "oh he had some errands to run so he told us not to wait for him" Mark replied " ahhh... i see" i said.
So the whole ride was just got5 messing arround and the 6th one was rambling with me. We reached our college. As we were walking someone called us from behind. "GUYS....." We turned arround and saw JB with a girl coming towards us.
"Hey" every single one of them chirped but i somehow couldn't able to. I saw the girl behind him, she was pretty. "Hi JB and ...." i said. "Oh guys this is Jennie. Dad's friends daughter" JB said looking towards jennie they both were smiling to each other. But what is this feeling? Why am i feeling bad if they are smiling to each other ? I hate him right? He is a JERK right? Then why is it feeling like someone stabbed right in my chest? I can't stay any longer here. "Guys i have classes i need to go, see y'all later" by saying that i ran away i didn't even gave them a chance to speak.

MARK'S  POV:

"Guys i have classes i need to go, see y'all later" by saying that y/n ran away. I don't understand this girl sometimes. But why did Jennie came back in our lives again like after all that happened after all that she did to JB how can she show up ?....

AUTHOR'S POV:
Long story short.... jennie was JB's girlfriend during highschool days but they broke up pretty soon cuz she cheated on him with one of his close friend.

MARK'S POV:

We were heading to our class jennie went to her own classroom and we all were going to our's i told everyone to get inside of the class and that me and JB has something to talk. They all agreed and left me and JB behind "what is jennie doing here again?" I asked. "Mark past is past forget evrything i know u care about me bt she was our friend right? And she already apologised so can't we just forgive her? That's what friends are suppose to do right?" JB said. "I wont mind her untill and unless u are ok with her....but let me clear u onething that if she tried to hurt u again then i wont be quiet...i hope u get it" i said. "Hey don't worry she wont do anything to hurt me and also i dont have any feelings towards her so lets jst chill and hangout like we used to in our highschool days" JB said smiling i nodded and smiled back. We got back to our class when i remembered something to tell JB "Hey JB i was going to ask you something" i said "what is it Mark?" JB asked...i hesitated at first but then i finally said "am gona ask Y/n out today" ......

JB'S POV:

"Am gona ask y/n out today" as Mark said that it felt like the ground beneath my feet shattered. "Out as in like a Date?" I askd him. "Yes an actual Date" Mark replied. "When did u guys became this close?" I still can't believe this. "She is just like me and i started having this feelings for her when i first saw her" Mark replied. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up to go for it and ask her out this hurts far more than when jennie cheated on me like my own  bestfriend likes the same girl i like. I'll never forget this date when i sacrificed my love for my bestfriend. Thinking that i walked towards my seat Youngjae was already sitting beside me so he scooted a bit and let me sit down. I put my head down i wanted to scream,punch and hurt myself but i can't. "What happened JB ?" Youngjae asked. "Nothing" i replied. "So when are you planning on asking y/n out? " Youngjae asked. "I guess it's too late now" i replied almost tearing up and looked at Youngjae and then at Mark. "I told you,didn't i? " youngjae said. "Forget it " i said and put my heads down again. 

Time skipped to Recess ~~~

Y/n's pov:

The class ended and it was recess now so me and byeol packed our stuffs and headed towards the cafeteria. We took our plates and went to our regular seat but the boys called us so we went to sit with them that jennie girl was sitting with them as well beside JB. I sat beside Mark. We were busy eating when i noticed jennie was sitting really close to JB i can't tolerate it anymore I'll burst really soon but i kept my anger to myself when Mark hold my hands. It took me a bit offguard but i looked at Mark "Go out with me Y/n" Mark said. I was shocked at his question. I didn't know what to say. What should i do? I looked at everyone, they all were cheering Mark then i looked at JB he was back with his Straight face again but i can see hurt in his watery eyes. What is this feeling Mark is the Guitarist i always dreamed of but JB? Why can't i just say yes to Mark it feels like something or someone was holding me back. I couldn't able to take my eyes off of JB. But suddenly he looked at jennie and held her hands. It felt terrible to see him holding someone else's hand. Then i looked at Mark whose eyes were full of hopes. What should i do? Should i say yes? Its just a Date right? Its not like we are together or something? Should i think fr a bit? Or should i say yes or else no? I can't able to think anything my head was spinning arround i couldn't able to think anything.......

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
What happens later? Will y/n say yes or no? What will JB do ? To know wait for the next update.
Am extremely sorry guys i took a hell lot of time to update this i promise I'll try to update soon from now onwards take care my lovely readers and please dont forget to vote if u love it 💚💚💚

💚💚💚💚