●~EPILOGUE~●

4 years later:-
"Baby .... where are you?" I called out for my husband.
"Am in the kitchen Jagi..." he replied.
What is he even doing in the kitchen? I thought to myself while getting up and going to the kitchen. I can smell the aroma of coffee. I hugged him from behind and asked "Baby what are you doing?". "Am making coffee and some popcorns for us y/n " he gave me a proud smile. "Are we going to watch movie?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "Movie? No we will a have a movie marathon my love" JB replied. I smiled at his cuteness.

Its been 4 years dat we've been together and 2 years since we got married but still everything feels new. JB is an amazing husband and i can't wait for the day he becomes a father. I want my cute little family but it's not the right time i guess.
I went to sit in the couch in our living room where actually the TV was. I saw my husband coming with blankets and pillows so i helped him with those. Then he went to the kitchen to bring the coffee and popcorn and we started our first movie. The grudge. Yes i was a scaredy cat and yet he had to play this movie. We were half way in the movie when i noticed JB's eyes on me so i turned arround to see him. He was indeed looking at me.
"Are you scared?" He softly said in my ears which gave chills down my spine. I nodded. He came closer to me. Our faces inches apart. I can feel his breath in my face. "Don't worry" he said and broke the distance between us by kissing me. It was a passionate kiss. He licked my lower lips for an entrance so i allowed him. It was smooth. I broke the kiss because we were out of breath. We joined our foreheads breathing in each of our faces. I looked at him, he looked at me. I jumped on his lap now sitting while facing him i started kissing his whole face and then again attacked his plump lips. He stood up carrying me to our bedroom. The movie was still on. We were now in our bed room. He put me in the bed. He took off his sweatshirt and my t-shirt.
And something magical happened that night.
(That's enough my fellow ahgases don't think that am gonna detail this stuff cuz ur cheesyass gurl can't write a smut T-T)

16 years later~~~

"That's how you were born Jaesi" i said to my 15 years old daughter who was sitting and enjoying her breakfast which her dad made.
"Omg mom and dad you guys were soooo dramatic" jaesi rolled her eyes and said. "Yeah so what? We will see how your lovestory will turn out to be" i said. And she scoffed.
"Good morning mommy" my 10 years old son Jae came and hugged me. "Good morning sunshine" i kissed his cheeks. He then went to his dad "good morning appa" he hugged him too. "Good mrng champ" JB greeted him back and kissed his head.
JB made scrambled eggs, toasts, and bacons for me. I was busy eating and enjoying my food. "Mom eat slowly you gonna choke" jaesi said concerned. I just nodded and started eating again i get really hungry these days can't help it and my husband is a great chef so ..... yeah.
I looked up and all three of them were looking at me "what?" I asked with food still in my mouth.
"CUTE~~~" the three of them replied in a unison. " This is why Mark uncle was crazy for you mommy" jae said poking my cheeks. I smilled and asked  " are you saying that am fat baby?" I asked my husband. He immediated shook his head. And replied "noooooo jagi you are cute" he kissed my hands.
"Whatever i can't help it, the junior JB inside of me always gets hungry " i replied. And all three of them started laughing.
Yes i was 6 months pregnant again.....

~~~~~~~~~THE END》~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
So this is how the story goes on of JB and y/n.
Thank you so much for reading this book my lovely ahgases. I hope you loved it.
If you loved it then please dont forget to vote for this story. Take care my people......💚🐥💚