chapter-15:

I was sitting in a table when someone patted my shoulder and when i looked behind IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN JB...........
I wiped away my tears as fast as i could. And asked "yeah what happen?". He looked straight into my eyes piercing my soul and said " what happen to you? Why were u screaming? Just a normal y/n thing right?". At this moment i couldn't held it in so i asked him tearing up that " u knew it, u knew it from the begining but still u r acting like u know nothing"
He said " know what?".
"Stop it now JB jst stop with those acting. U knew how i felt about you. U knew everything. We had a thing right? But the next day u came up to me holding hands of some other girl. Kissing her in front of me knowing the fact that how much i loved u. And now u have the audacity to ask me that what happend to me? Why am i crying?  Yes am crying because the guy i had a crush on was u and not Mark. All this time i console my heart that it's ok there's nothing wrong if the guy u love doesn't love you back. U still got to know ur crush to be his girlfriend. But guess what even my crush was u and not him. Now what should i tell my heart at this point how am i suppose to console it what am i gona say now" I said.
He was silent all this time.
I wasn't here for his silence. So i tried to get up and wake away when he held my wrist and said " i love you y/n but i was helpless. Mark is my bestfrnd. After knowing that he likes you so much i couldn't even able to have the courage to speak up and confess about my feelings. How will u feel if u and ur bestfriend both loved the same person someone has to give up and let the other be happy. I tried but i couldn't. I wanted u both to be happy what about me. I'll  be fine untill n unless my loved ones are happy. So i kept my feelings to myself. About jennie she is my family friend. I never had a thing for her. We dated back in our high school days but not anymore. She likes me that's why i tag along with her. Held her hand, kissed her in front of you because i already knew about ur feelings and i didnt wanted Mark to know about this so i tried my best to convince u to hate me. Am sorry y/n but i didn't wanted to treat you like that."
He was crying. I've never seen this side of JB so i held him on my warm embrace and said "U r such an idiot, u could have atleast tried" he was sobbing he hugged me back and said " yes i am an idiot i didn't even fought for my love am sorry y/n am really sorry"
I patted his back and said "it's ok everything's gona be fine"

AUTHOR'S POV:
While y/n and JB were talking. Mark was standing beside the main door of there Campus. He heard everything. He was upset that his only bestfriend went through all this because of him. He felt guilty and sorry for him. At that moment He decided to talk with y/n ASAP not now but tomorrow. He left the scene.
JB went to drop y/n to her place.

At y/n's place:
They both were standing outside y/n's apartment when jb said "do you rmmbr the first day when i came to drop u off here when u went to the convenient store and forgot the way back home?"
I hummed and nodded my head as yes.
Then he said "that was the day i realised i liked you because i was afraid and worried when i

didnt see you. but that liking eventually turned into loving aftr some days."
"It's been long JB" i said.
He said "yes! It's been long"
He looked at me i looked at him. My hands automatically reached his cheeks he kissed my palms and said "everything's gona be fine right?" I nodded and said "everything's gona be fine"
And then we kissed. It happened automatically like it was meant to be like we both were meant to be with each other.
At that moment my heart felt relief and i was happy for this momnt i dont know about tomorrow but this moment is all i want for forever. As i really love this Jerk.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This ff is going to end pretty soon. I hope y'all liked my work. If you want me to write another ff then please dont forget to comment about your bias.
Thankyou for reading my lovely readers. I hope y'all are doing great. Stream NBTM. Fighting💪💚🐥 and belated happy 6 years of togetherness ahgases.

 Fighting💪💚🐥 and belated happy 6 years of togetherness ahgases