chapter-14:

Mark left. I locked my door and went straight to my room for getting freshen up. I took a shower did my skincare routine and came to the living area. I put on Netflix and went to the kitchen to get me something to eat. I made instant noodles and came to surf netflix. I was going through some series when suddenly my phone beeped. It was a text from Mark.

MARK:
Hey tomorrow is a little get together of all 3 groups of our college and we are going to perform i hope u r coming. Right?

ME:
Oh i didn't knew about it. Guess didn't checkd the notice board. Yeah I'll  be there. But at wat time?

MARK:
U hv to be in the campus around 10 a.m so go to sleep and I'll pick u up tomorrow. Good night❤

ME:
Have a sweetdreams mark. Good night❤

I kept my phone aside.
Mark is right if i wana join the get together den i hv to get my lazy ass up in atleast around 8 a.m otherwise i couldn't make it.
I went to my room switched off the lights and went to sleep.

Morning:
I woke up. And thank god am not feeling grumpy cuz whenevr i try to wake up early i become really grumpy but i guess i slept really quick yestrday.
I went to take shower. Did my morning routine. And went quickly to my closet to pick clothes. Soooo.....

I wore this

I wore this. And left my hair open. I kept a subtle makeup. And ate soyamilk with some apples as my breakfast. I locked my apartment. And came out got a surprise and that's a waiting Mark. He was checking his phone ....

I said "oh good morning Markiepooh"

I said "oh good morning Markiepooh". His eyes shot up and met mine "sorry i didn't see u der. Good morning y/n" he said.
He opened his car door for me to let me in. He came inside too and before starting the car he asked "did u sleep well?"
I said "mmmhmmm".
He asked "did u had ur breakfast? Want me to pull up in front the cafe we  been yestrday for something to eat?"
I said " no i had my breakfast. Dont worry babe" that babe thing literally slipped from my tongue. It took him offguard he was flustered. His cheeks went pink and hot. I asked "are you ok? Feeling sick? Why are u so umm..red?"
He said "ahh nothing lets just go"
I smiled at him being shy and at his cuteness.
The whole ride was quiet fun we jammed to a lot of songs.
And finally aftr a 30 mints ride we reached to our UNI.
We met everyone byeol,got7 to my surprise jennie was alone today where is JB ? will he not come? I thought to myself.
Meanwhile youngjae came to me and said "he is in the rehersal room practising his song" it felt like he just read my mind right now. By saying that he patted my shoulder and left. I couldn't even able to ask him how he knew what i was thinking.
The programme started.
Everyone performed really well got7 sang "Miracle" which had me sobbing. It was so emotional yet so beautiful. And finally it was the time for the ending performance  and JB to perform solo.
He started by playing his... guitar? Wait thats the same guitar as Marks. He then started singing

(Listen/watch the above mentioned youtube video)
It is the tune. Its the same tune i heard the first day.

AUTHOR'S note:
This whole time y/n thought her Dream Guitarist is Mark and not JB. But little did she know the guy she hated the most was the only guy who she had crush on.

Back yo y/n POV:-
This whole time i thought Mark was the Guitarist but no it was JB. I stormed outside crying without letting anyone know. My heart crushed. I felt numb inside by crying so much. Why didn't i  noticed him. I shouldn't have behaved like this wid him from the begining. Untill now i was a crying mess. I screamed my heart out and asked " why god why always me? i just prayed not to have any regrets for saying yes to mark then why this? Can't i ever be happy" i couldn't able to hold my tears.
I was sitting in a table when someone patted my shoulder and when i looked behind IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN JB...........
To be continued.......

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi guys !!
How y'all doing? I hope great.
I didn't took that long to update dis time 😅 hope ill be updating soon. If you like my work den do vote and yes dis ff is going end pretty soon so do let me know if u want me to write any ff's abt ur bias from a group of ur like.
Till den take care. See you next time .....and yes dont forget to stream NBTM on youtube.
FIGHTING!!! AHGASE 💚🐥