chapter-10:-

"Yes!! Mark am ready to go on a date with you" what did i just do. Am i really ready to go out with him? Ahhhhh... whatever.

JB'S POV:
"Yes!! Mark am ready to go on a date with you" those words felt like thousands of knives stabbed right in my chest. I wish i wasn't here for this. Y/n looked at me i don't know why but i can definitely say that she didn't meant to say yes. Then why? Did she got a hint that i like her? Is she testing my patience? If yes then she thinks i dont care about her so i should show her that i really don't care about her anymore. And i mean it. From today onwards i would be the old JB again the cold hearted guy everone knew.

Y/n's POV:
What is wrong with me ? Did i really meant it by saying yes?  But Who cares its just a date. I looked at JB he was busy eating. He looked at me for a split second and boom what's with this my heart always beats crazy near JB. But i hate him. He removed his gaze. Why? Oh stop thinking about him mind.
The break was over. We were heading back to our class. JB already parted his way without even saying bye. Why is it bothering me he was always that cold. Others went to there respective departments slowly as well but Mark came with me and byeol till we reach our class. I said byeol to get inside of the class and that I'll  be back soon. As she went by Mark said " thank you y/n for saying yes" he smiled oh that cute smile tho... " its ok mark i always had a crush on u" i blushed by saying that. "Really? Then why didn't  u approached me from the first?" He questioned. "Ummm... just wanted u to confess first" i said still blushing. "Oh Girls girls girls " he started laughing. Then we bid our goodbyes And went  to our classes. Just like that our classes ended. And we went home. As i said i was going for a groccery shopping with byeol so here we are in the mall getting stuffs  for home. We did our shopping and went to a nearby cafe to get some bubble tea. We ordered two chocolate bubble tea one for me and one for byeol with some pastries. Byeol spoke up "what's wrong with ur mood? Ur crush just confessed to u and look at u being a mood spoiler". "No it's  just..... leave it" i tried to explain her but couldn't find the exact words. "What happened y/n u know u can tell me anything right ? If u are going through something then don't hesitate to share it with me we will try to solve it together ok" byeol said. "Yea i know thanks byeol" i said and then shared everything all the confusions i was going through. "U know u urself made stuffs really confusing for u. U shouldn't have said yes to mark just like that if u were this confused. U should have waited. May be JB did had a thing for u who knows right. But theres nothing to do anything anymore. I'll just advice u to go out with Mark like give it a try if u feel that Mark is not the one then this time u should confess to the one u really want". Byeol is right i agreed with her and hummed. Suddenly byeol started looking at something behind me i was curious why she seem so serious. As i turned around i saw JB and Jennie entering the same cafe. They ordered there stuffs and Jennie right there was trying to get close to JB but i can see irritation in that guy's eyes as well as his behaviour. She was even touching him. She kept her hand in JB's. Why does it feels so strange. Like My blood was boiling my whole body was heating up. I felt like killing Jennie then and there. We got up and JB noticed us. Byeol greeted JB and Jennie. JB'S eyes were on me and mine on him. Byeol asked JB "Hey whatcha doing guy's?". JB replied coldly "can't  u see we are on a date?" I can see the arrogance. I said byeol to leave "leave those lovebirds alone byeol can't  u see he is getting annoyed he wants alone time with his girlfriend so lets just go" we saw him getting irritated with Jennie but let him be. I want him to suffer but not really. While going out i looked at him again for once he looked at me as well. And yet again my heart is going crazy......
I just Hope i can clear my confusion soon i don't wanna live by putting both legs on two boats. Let's  wait for tommorrow for the date.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
Wait for the next update to know whose the one y/n really wanted to be with.....
so sorry my fellow readers for soooo.... slow updates am preparing for my semesters i hope y'all understand. Take care and happy 6th anniversary Ahgases 🐥💚

 Take care and happy 6th anniversary Ahgases 🐥💚