chapter-16:

The next day was pretty much like any other days. I went to my college and i prepared everything that i need to tell Mark. I hope he will understand us (me and JB).
I put my stuffs in my locker and went straight to my class. I saw byeol. I told her everything what's going on between three of us, she was hella shooketh. She never thought that JB would confess to me cuz he carries sucha cold boy attitude in front of everyone so it's really a new thing to accept.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP~
It's now recess so me and byeol were heading towards the canteen. To my surprise Got7 weren't there otherwise i would've heard Jackson's scream and youngjae's laugh. "Did u saw the boys?" I asked byeol.
"Yeah i saw Mark today morning he was asking about you but u came late. And they might be practising now" byeol replied.
Just then i got a text notification.

JB-
Where are you?

ME-
Canteen. Why? Where are y'all?

JB-
Others are practising. Am in the bleachers. Come to me. I miss you.

ME-
Ok.

I turned to byeol and said "Byeol umm.. jb texted me to see him so i need to...." she cut me off in the mid.
"Yeah I'll wait don't worry just take your time and clear everything with Mark as well ok?" She said. I slightly nodded my head.
I went to the bleachers. And there he was sitting alone. What is he thinking? Why is he here alone ?
I went near him. He didn't even noticed me. I sat beside him turned his face and kissed his forehead. "What happen? Is everything alright?" I asked curiously. "Yeah. You say. Did u ate?" He asked. I reassured him with a smile. He smiled back and gave a little peck on my lips. Just then someone said "excuseme?" We both turned to see who it was.
To our surprise it was Mark. We immediately got up. JB's head was hanging low. I can see he feels guilty and upset as well to see his bestfriend like this. "Can i talk to you y/n?" Mark asked.
"Yeah let me explain everything" i said.
I was nervous. He walked towards the entrance. I followed him leaving JB behind. We stood in the corridor when Mark turned arround to see me.
I started tearing up because i felt really bad about all this, about Mark's feelings towards me."am so..S...or..rry Mark i didn't mean to..." I tried to say sorry but my voice broke and it sounded more like a stuttering. He understood and gave me a bitter smile.
"I knew that you loved Jaebum from the very start y/n u don't have to apologise. I am the one who should be sorry because i betrayed my bestfriend. Because of me he is in this situation, he had to go through all this alone and i knew you loved that idiot. I mean who'll not know. The way you use to look at him, ask about him, talk about him, everyone can easily get to know how much you adored him. It's me who came in between you both. I am so sorry y/n i hope u understand and i hope that idiot too" Mark said holding my hands softly.
"Don't be sorry Mark it's not only ur fault but ours too" i said tearing up. "Now stop crying and lets go to him otherwise i know he so fucking idiot he must be crying right now at this moment" he said and took my hand and lead us to the bleachers again.
He was sitting hiding his face in between his palms.
We went close to him.
"JB.." Mark called out. He stood up. His eyes were red full of guilt. "I am sorry Mark i didn't mean to come in between you and y/n...i just...." Jb said.
"Shut up idiot i knew you would say this you dumbfuck. I knew you loved her you sacrificer. Why did you do that when you love her so much? Ur such an idiot JB. And now ur saying sorry. Just don't....

it wasn't ur fault. It was ours we equally are to blamed. But mostly me because it was me who came between you both not you" Mark said patting his shoulder.
They gave a bro hug to each other. Mark smilled towards me and started going out.
"I hope everything is ok btween three of us....right?" I asked almost shouting. Mark turned arround and smiled again and gave a reassuring nod.
And that's how the whole conversation ended.
I hugged Jb. And we both sat on that bleachers fr a while holding each others in our arms.

2 YEARS LATER~

Our life became the same as it was used to be. We all were still friends. Nothing changed. And about me and JB we are inseparable........

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Thanx for reading my fellow babybirds i hope y'all enjoyed reading THE GUITARIST🐥🐥💚💚
What happened to Jb and y/n? Did they end up together? Or they split up? To know further stick to the story the Epilogue is coming soon. Till then take care ily lovely peeps ❤❤

 Till then take care ily lovely peeps ❤❤