chapter 5:-

This is making me crazy. I ran as fast as i could. I reach to the convenient store where we were earlier. I went to the direction she went. Oh my god why can't i find her. I was getting really tensed now. I was lost in my thoughts, questions were arising in my mind that "where did she go? Is she allright? Did she reached her apartment? But she said she forgot the way so how?" Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
I have to find her anyhow. Then i heard whistling coming from the street right next to me, i was curious that who could it be at this time. So i went to check.
I saw a girl with plastic bags on her hand swinging left to right, right to left, dancing and whistling to herself. And it was none other than that same bumpy girl who annoys me. How can she dance and be like this when she can't even recognize the streets back to her place. Like! I was legit scared for her and look at her being all happy dancy dancy roaming in streets at night.
Honestly i felt relieved and somewhat happy that i finally found her cuz i wouldn't able to live without regrets if something happend to her cuz she askd me to help but me being a cold guy like evryone says denied her.
I was still following her untill she realised someone was behind so she turned arround and screamed "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"
"Goshhhhh my ears" i said. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.
So in return i lied and said "don't get flustered and think that i was worried about you and came all the way running to help you. Cuz no my friend lives nearby so he called me for a sleepover untill i heard whistling so i came to check that whose this psycho whistling so loud at this time. And look who i found, u should go consult a psychiatrist cuz i think u really are in need." ....

Y/N'S POV:

"don't get flustered and think that i was worried about you and came all the way running to help you. Cuz no my friend lives nearby so he called me for a sleepover untill i heard whistling so i came to check that whose this psycho whistling so loud at this time. And look who i found, u should go consult a psychiatrist cuz i think u really are in need."
Omg really ? Just for a second i thought he was concerned about me but no this guy can't be concern about anyone how coldhearted. I rolled my eyes and said "you don't have to tell me what i should do or not. And just leave me alone and go where you were going." I turned back and started walking but he was still following me. i was getting irritated so i faced him and raised one eyebrow questioning now what?. "Did you find the way back home?" He said. I can't argue with him can i ? So i simply said "no". "Whats the name of your apartment?" He asked. I can see a hint of concern in his eyes so i told him the address. And he said he knew the place and i should have told him earlier. "Yeah i know i should have but you didn't even tried to help. So how am i suppose to tell you that earlier?" I said. He just sighed and we walked untill we reach to my place.
"So this is it you stay here right?" He said. I was so happy that i finally reached home and i just hummed. "Ok goodnigh then " saying that he turned back and started walking.
I should atleast thank him so i called him "hey...." he turned and walked towards me "hmmm?" He said. "What's your name?". He smiled "Im Jaebum but call me JB". "Thank you JB  for helping me" i gave him a sweet smile. "Hmmm... but don't get flustered ok" he said.
Seriously? JERK :-| i rolled my eyes and turned back to my apartment's main door slowly walking through the stairs.

AUTHOR'S POV :-

Y/n rolled her eyes and turned back to her apartments main door slowly walking through the stairs but she didn't noticed that JB was still standing there weirdly smiling to himself waiting for her to get disappear from his sight.

Does JB started liking her?? Did she really caught this cold guy's attention who never felt this way for anyone? Will they end up being lovers or enemies stick to the next update😉🐥💚 till then take care my fellow ahgases.......