Chapter 12 (Finale) - Married Life

Paul's P.O.V.

Kimberly and I got married about a month later. It was a wonderful wedding. John was my best man while Kimberly's friends, Heather and Teresa were the bridesmaids. When we had our first dance as husband and wife, the song that played was Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley.

Three weeks after the wedding, our honeymoon took place in the Bahamas. The weather was warm and beautiful down there. Not long after that, we went back to the place where we moved into when we first started living together. I started writing more songs for her, with a little help from John of course.

"Kimberly, honey, could you come here for a minute?" I called. Kimberly came out of our bedroom and sat down next to me. "Did you want something, babe?" She asked. "I wanna play you the new song John and I wrote." I said. "What kind is it?" Asked Kimberly. "It's a song that'll remind you of how I'll always be thinking of you whenever I'm away. I hope you enjoy it." I said. I tune my guitar before I start singing.

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my lovin' to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my lovin' to you

All my lovin', I will send to you
All my lovin', darlin', I'll be true

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my lovin', I will send to you
All my lovin', darlin', I'll be true

All my lovin', all my lovin'
Ooh ooh, all my lovin', I will send to you

After I finished singing, Kimberly had her hands on her chest and a touched expression on her face. "Oh, Paul, I love it!" She said. "All the things I said in the lyrics, I really mean them." I said. Kimberly wraps her arms around me and leans onto my shoulder. "Did I ever tell you how much of a wonderful husband you are?" She asked. "I'm only a wonderful husband for my wonderful wife." I said. I turned towards Kimberly and kissed her on her rosy lips.

Kimberly's P.O.V.

After the sun went down, the lights in our house were turned off and candles were lit all over. Romantic music was playing on the radio as Paul and I slow danced across the room. "Are you happy, Kimberly, my beautiful wife?" Asked Paul. "Yes, Paul. I am happy. I'm especially happy that I married the man I've loved for a very long time." I said. "I'm glad to hear you say that. I owe you my life after you saved it from that awful sickness I suffered from for days." Paul said.

I smiled and leaned onto Paul's chest as he leaned on my head. I even felt him kiss my forehead. We locked eyes again after leaning on each other for a few minutes. We continued to dance gracefully across the floor. "Paul?" I said. "Yes, baby?" Said Paul. "Can you sing for me again?" I asked. "Of course, Kimi. I love singing for you." Paul said. Even though we had a different set of music playing on the radio, Paul sings his song anyway.

I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her, too
I love her

She gives my everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
She brings to me
And I love her

A love like ours
Could never die
As long as I
Have you near me

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love her

When Paul finished singing, I was immediately brought back to the day we moved in together. "I really love that one, Paulie." I said. "Me too, sweetheart. The minute John and I wrote that song, you were the first person I thought about." Said Paul. "Awww!" I said. "There's something else I need you to know, love." Paul said. "What is it, sweetie?" I asked. "You're not just my wife, you're also my best friend, whom I love with all my heart. You're my life, Kimberly McCartney." Said Paul.

"I feel the same way about you, Paul, my baby boy." I said. I kiss Paul on his cheek and he smiles at me. He then caresses my face and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'll never let you go, baby girl. My life with you is the most important thing I need to be happy, besides making music that is." He said. "I'm happy to say that I got my happily ever after with the best person I've ever met." I said. "I feel the same way, dear. And that's why I love you, Kimberly." Paul said with a smile. I smile back at him and caress his face. "I love you too, Paul, my darling. And I'm proud to be spending the rest of my life with you." I said.

As the romantic music continues to play, Paul and I lock lips for the longest time. Longer than we ever kissed before. And I'm happy to be with the man who's not just my husband, he's my best friend, my love, my life. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than my one true love, Paul McCartney.

The End