Welcome To Phoenix Drop High

━☆゚

━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・

I woke up to the ringing sound on my phone echoing throughout my room. I loudly sighed and grumbled in complaint to no one in particular, wist moving my arm around to shut the sound off. Remembering what today is I slowly rose from my bed and soft blankets like zombie rising from the dead.

The clock on my homescreen read 6:00am. I yawned and started to walk into my bathroom which lucky for me is part of my room to get ready for my first day at Phoenix Drop High the very high school my brother had recently graduated from. He was home because collage break, unlucky for us because with him here again our father and mother are constantly breathing down his throat.

I grabbed my art book sitting on my desk in the corner the pine wood looking well with my light blue walls before I left the room.

I took a deep breath and continued brush out my h/c tangles and styled it the way I liked it. Once I finished washing up and continued my usual morning routine and started to put the pale blue and white uniform on. At least I already know a few people there granted I met them because they were my brothers friends or at least they hung out

After taking about 5 minutes sliding those freaking long socks on I was ready to get going.

I decided to knock very loudly on my brothers door praying he was almost ready to go so I wouldn't be late on my first day.

"Aaron I swear I'll steal all of your games and flush them down the toilet if your not ready to go" I yelled into the door.

"What in the name of Irene are you doing?" Aaron stood across from me in the hallway dressed in a red hoodie white tee and his classic bandanna around his eyes.

"Um mistake on my part I thought you weren't ready yet" I said with a goofy grin on my face.

"Come on we gotta go, by the way I made waffles" He said walking down the stairs.

"SCORE, MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!" I shouted while running past him down the stairs like a woman on a mission. Earning a sigh and chuckle from him.

At the waterfountion in front of the school I felt nervous but tried to put on a brave face. The time was 7:40am class would start in 20 minutes.

"What if someone finds out I'm a werewolf and they trace it back to you, or I get into a fight, hell I wish someone would try me!" I rambled with determination at the end.

Aaron cut me off by reassuring me that everything would be fine and we could talk about all the details after my first day. 5 minutes later I was waving goodbye to him as I walked into the school office looking to find my class schedule.

Then I saw a short girl with black hair and caramel eyes. I then realized it was Aphmau who also happened to be the girl my brother has feelings and I became friends with last year.

"Y/n hey!! Are you looking for your class schedule" She waved excitedly. Must have noticed my confused face.

Walking over to me and pulling me into a hug which I really felt like I needed. After getting situated with a nice office lady I got my schedule and it turns out we have almost the same sophomore schedule.

"Hey do you want to meet some of my friends I'm sure they're gonna love you" Aphmau said while we walked out of the office.

"I'd love to, but I'm going to find my locker first" I said walking down the hallway.

Yikes meeting new people is a little tough for me still, I guess it can't be helped, given my past experiences and home life. Man I've been here before this place feels like it must have gotten a lot bigger. I can't wait to wait to see the art and music room. I really hope they'll let me join a club despite coming into the school year this late

Crap I hope someone can cover my shift today I don't think I could get a ride there. Honestly I really like my part time job even if it isn't "approved" of I mean what's wrong with working at a gym plus the free time I get to work out as including the pay it's a no brainer to quit.

67,68, 69, ah here we go 70. I see a werewolf boy with black hair and a blue streak and wolf ears.... I see him glance over were I'm standing and his shiny grey eyes met my e/c ones.

💛My first real fan fiction I hope anyone who reads this enjoys the fic because I love writing it and think writing about Yanderes that slowly find out their "one" isn't who they thought it was is cool

💛My first real fan fiction I hope anyone who reads this enjoys the fic because I love writing it and think writing about Yanderes that slowly find out their "one" isn't who they thought it was is cool.✖✖✖
🎆HAPPY NEW YEARSS🎇