A Warning or a Truth

━☆゚

━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・

Ah come on why does it still hurt I said to myself while rubbing my sore back from being slammed into the lockers. Honestly the weeks I've been here feel like months. Putting my book I was only a few chapters in on my bed I yawned before I heard an argument. 

"You are an ultima you cannot have these kinds of relationships!" I heard my father loudly argue with Aaron. I winced knowing how upset both of them would be mainly Aaron, it's unfair how they treat him he would never hurt anyone on purpose especially Aphmau.

My face heated up in anger about the way they treated him fuming I walked out of the room and where they were arguing. 

"You can't treat him like this when he's never done anything wrong" I said staring swords and daggers at him. They looked at me both in surprise that I spoke up. Our father then turned to me.

"This is something you wouldn't understand he's an ultima he can never do these things" He said angrily toward me. 

"Hey don't talk to her like that, and I'm out of here" Aaron said with balled fist while stormed out as I closely followed him. As he went upstairs, I felt like I needed some fresh air so I headed to the door seeing Melissa's neutral face as I walked past here down the hall. Sometimes I feel like a dead girl walking.

I may as well work an extra shift at the Phoenix Drop Gym

Walking outside I let out my breath and saw the white condensation in front of me. Shivering I cursed at myself for not bringing a coat with me before leaving the house.

Checking my phone for a new message from my manager I saw he said I could come in my shift in around an hour. I walked down the street and saw a tortoiseshell cat licking it's paw and dragging it over it's ears.

"Here girl" I cooed while clicking my tongue trying to get it's attention. It looked up and it started to walk away so I did the logical thing and followed it down the street. I ended up the local maid cafe losing site of the multi colored cat I decided to walk in.

"Ouch! Hey watch out" I said to the person that had bumped into me. I opened my eyes to see navy blue ears and tail.  

"You should watch where you're going" A male voice said while his silver eyes met my e/c ones. Wait a second it's Ein well fuck me gentaly with a chainsaw

I thought to myself as I lifted my head up to face him.  

"It's you, what are doing here?" He said with a questionable look on his face. I saw the look on his face it seemed like he was thinking about something.

"I'm here for the meet n great" I said sarcastically.

Puffing air out of his nose he said something unexpected.

"I'm sorry about last week and what?" He said with his head tilted to the side slightly. I stood there in a slight shock about this unexpected outcome. What's his deal after he found out I was a werewolf he never said a word to anymore I fully expected him to tell everyone. I might as well give him a chance he had the chance to tell but he didn't . But I swear to Irene if he ever fucks me over again I will drop him so fast. 

"Sure" I said with a neutral tone but the expression on my face was calm.

"Well here's my number if you ever want to talk or hang out" Ein said giving me a slip of paper with an odd smile that seemed like there was more to him then met my eyes.

"Well ok then" I said surprised even more.  

"So why do you hide your ears and-" He started before I checked the time and realized my shift started in 15 minutes.

"Sorry I gotta go bye Ein!" I said rushing past him while avoiding bumping more people. 

"Yo Lycan your right on time" The manger or better yet my friend Sawyer said winking at while tossing me the sunset colored baseball cap that was part of our uniform. I grinned at put it on and went behind the desk before I replied.

"Because I am here!" I said loudly before getting weird looks from others working out.

"Calm down All might" Sawyer cringed.

"Any way I got paperwork to file so can you wipe down the equipment" He said running his hand through his fluffy peach colored hair. I made a disgusted face knowing how sweaty and smelly the gear can get. I got out the wipes from the creaky cabinet under the check in desk.  

"Hey Y/n I didn't know you were working today?" I recognized the voice of a certain red haired werewolf.  

"Hi Blaze what's up" I said with a smile stoping what I was originally doing happy to see a familiar face. 

"Nothing much just working out and training to be alpha" He said proudly flexing his tan muscles. I stifle a chuckle before resounding. 

"Nice I could see it, happening" I said.

"Also I saw you and Ein and that one bakery an I heard him give you his number, but you left before I could say hello"  He finished his story with a serious look. 

"I know I can't prove it yet but there's something up with him I think he's seriously planning something so you should be careful around him" Blaze looked at me with his blue and green eyes waiting for a reaction. I was silent for a minute while I took everything in.

If he had told me earlier today I would have believed him but after his apology and how unexpected it was I didn't know what to expect.

"Look I know your only trying to give me a heads up but I wanna make that judgement myself."  I said crossing my arms.  

"Well ok just be careful I'm going to go and lift all those weights with the power of science!" He said turning around to get to them.

"Wait, Wah! It doesn't work like that ok bye then" I said slightly confused. Turning back to finish my work a ding on my phone gathered my attention. It read 'hey this is Ein I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together tomorrow'

 It read 'hey this is Ein I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together tomorrow'

💛Looks like a lunch (date) hangout with Ein is happening ;) ✖✖✖