I'm So Sorry

━☆゚

━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・

Going back to school was a nightmare. Y/n could the students poking holes through her with their sharp stares. The eyes that followed her everywhere, some pityingly, some judgemental, and some just dying to know what happened while she has gone.

"And that's homework for the night makes you ready for the practice test on Thursday" The L.A teacher announced as lunchtime began.

Fidgeting with the ends of your familiar skirt uniform you didn't know where to go. Aaron must have told Aphmau about our fight, everyone must know now, that's why they are acting so off... Irene, I still feel so achy all over, but I guess getting hit by a moving vehicle will do that for you.

"Y/n we need to talk" Katelyn said with a clenched jaw. Your heartbeat raised while you got up silently to follow her. Keeping your head down you continued to follow the silent blue haired girl down the corridor. Now alone in the art classroom, Katelyn finally spoke to you.

"Y/n what the hell is going on with you and Ein?!" She exclaimed angrily.

"I-I" You couldn't find the words to justify yourself facing the angry girl.

"Do you have any idea what he did to Casey?! He's still in a coma right now" She said barely containing her anger, voice cracking at the end. Bottom lip twitching you stood there in shock taking the information in.

"Katelyn I had no idea, I'm so sorry is he going to be okay?!" Y/n nearly cried out, thinking of the state of the shy freshman boy. Casey what happened to you while I was gone...

"Well if you were actually here and not doing Irene knows what with Ein, you would know!" The blue haired girl snapped, tears brimming her blue optics.

"I just can't understand why you did what you did knowing how much of an evil werewolf he is?!" She continued.

"Hey, that's not fair, just because he's a were-" You started before promptly getting cut off.

"No! What's not fair is that you weren't here, for any of us" Katelyn said, before storming out of the room as the bell rang.

Then the tears began to fall and they wouldn't stop.

"Crap my mascara is smearing" Y/n silently cursed trying to be a little less late from class. Footsteps behind her caused her to jump as Y/n resigned herself to getting a detention slip. Turning around she spotted Travis.

"Um, Y/n the teacher asked me to find you" The white haired boy said softly, almost avoiding her gaze. Once again before she got a chance to speak she was cut off.

"I'm sorry we've been so distant after everything that's happened, but I wanted to see if you were okay" Travis said. At least one of my friends is still talking to me, but why?

"You heard about Katelyn and I's argument, didn't you?" Y/n said softly. He nodded his head before speaking again. Well it really wasn't much of a argument I hardly said anything

"The truth is I don't know what to think... Everything is so messy right, now even though the school is still trying to pull itself together" He continued before you jumped in. None of you understand.

"Travis, It's just so goddamn hard to explain, but I never wanted anyone to get hurt" You said, trying to keep your voice even and not shaky. But I can't stop missing him

"Yeah well, no one ever does" He sighed. Ein I want to see you I feel so alone and isolated

Sinking into her bed was one of the only reliefs the girl had to look forward to. Y/n nearly knocked over the bottle of painkillers and relief patches reaching over for her phone. She found herself mindlessly scrolling along like she was in a trance. Y/n made it to her camera roll where bit her lip before clicking on a album with a blue and black heart.

A few pictures from the spring festival with you both holding the roses, another few from casually hanging out at school, then one of just him on the swings smirked towards the camera.

"What am I going to do, everything is such a mess" Y/n whispered to herself before closing her eyes. Aaron hates me, most of my friends won't even talk to me anymore, my parents have me on lockdown.. Ein really is the only person that's still here for me, but I still feel so guilty about the things he's done

 Ein really is the only person that's still here for me, but I still feel so guilty about the things he's done

━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・