Destructive

━☆゚

━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・

The room looked almost like a normal city rec center. With some corners for board games or a bookshelf next to a beanbag chair. The soft green painted walls had slightly begun chipping but other than that the room almost seemed homely. Unsurprising there were a few cameras sprinkled across the area, making sense considering the building the pair where in.

The first thing Y/n felt was a tight grip on her hand. Looking up at Ein in surprise she noticed how still in shock he was. Like he almost couldn't believe she was there in person. Adjusting her hand so it was now entwined with his Y/n finally spoke.

"You're really alive and alright!" Ein exclaimed seeing the faded cuts from the accident on your hands.

"I'm sorry" She managed to get out before choking up.

Ein felt his firm skin against her sure smooth one with only one thought in mind. This is how it's meant to be, and next time I'll make sure no one gets involved...

Quickly glancing around and noticing the only camera on was facing his back, Ein leaned closer to her. His heartbeat sped up and it felt like he was finally back alive no longer in a brooding state.

"I'm going to get out of here soon Y/n, I met a man that can get me out" The black and blue haired teen said. Seeing her lovely e/c eyes light up in awe, Ein let a half grin seep out.

"That's amazing when?" She asked in a low voice as well, wondering who this mystery person was.

"Soon, or whenever my father chooses to contact me again, but the other guy is going to get me out the fastest" He answered back.

"Are you going to be around more often?" Ein questioned, stoking his thumb across the back of Y/n's hand. Color blooming against her face she bit the inside of her cheek.

"I want to more than anything, especially with everything going on in school, but it was a lot of work and risk just for tonight" The h/cette sighed, as Ein gritted his teeth.

"We're not going to get caught, this time I'll go exactly what I need to" He said, voice full of quiet rage. Ignoring the hairs on your neck that stood on how he voiced his thoughts continued to listen.

"What's happening at the school?" Ein said, narrowing his brows.

Y/n took a deep breath before purging everything that happened within the 3 months they spent separated. About how her friends iced her out, some refusing to remotely speak to her without being forced by the teacher. How the constant wispears about what happened still haunts her from every corner of the school. To how her parents went back to their normal distant ways but putting her on lockdown and feeling more alone than ever before.

Along the burning anger Ein held for those who dethroned him. A sense of gladness tingled over him knowing that they finally turned their backs on you as well. Now you fully understood that you didn't need anyone else but him, and only him. Now the two of you could make them all pay and rule as alpha male and female. It was going to be a thrilling future for the both of you, and Ein was willing to cross as many lines as it took.

"What happened to your face?" You asked, noticing a few new scars decorating his face.

"That damn alpha from last year everyone kept bringing up, his name is-" You picked up on the disdain borderline hatred he felt from the tone of his voice, then your phone rang. God fucking damnit what did you and Aaron do?! Noo this must be the reason Aaron reacted so harshly when I defended Ein. Fumbling with the phone you accidently pressed answer thinking it was your mother or father.

"Ayo Lycan you can you cover for me Sunday I have to help my friend move" The voice of Bai asked. You quickly said yes doing whatever it took to push him off the phone. But the damage had already been done. Eyebrows raised and eyes widened Ein intervened.

"Yo-your his sister aren't you?" Ein said in pure disbelief. A million different thoughts shot through his head at the revelation. You are a close relative of the person he planned to destroy. What even could he say to you after that. Then his mind kept swinging back from how hard Aaron would try to keep you apart to disbelief at you being a Lycan.

It didn't matter, because no matter what you were still Ein's. And he was going to get revenge on every human and werewolf that tried keeping you away from him. This was only the beginning on how destructive he was willing to become. Maybe Y/n knew deep down that the greed and hate in his soul is truly all he is. Deep down to the very pit of his dwindling humanity, but she was willing to look past it.

For Better Or Worse

━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・。゚━☆゚.*・

Less then 10 chapters till the end 💛

✨a lot of things can happen in that timespan✨