Mine [S]

"Only mine~"
--------
Conan's POV

I knock, and waited for detective reed to answer the door. I waited and knocked again, a heard faint footsteps and some cursing, obviously coming from the detective.

He opened the door slightly, he cover his foot on the edge, "no cookie your not going outside" He said pushing something, a cat. He sigh as the cat gave up and walked away, "what is it plastic" He said finally looking at me.

"Nothing detective, just came to visit" I said, he made a confusing face, "huh, why visit me out of all people? "

"Hank and Conner left me at there household, I decided to come here and see what my partner is doing" To be honest with you, I'm lying, you see, Conner is just walking with sumo and Hank... Well he's sleeping... Somewhere.

I just want to see the detective, just to see what he does in his free time, nothing else.

"Well, I have nothing to do, I just woke up" I looked at him, his hair is messy and he's wearing... He's wearing a long jacket, looks like a dress and oh god his neck is exposed.

"You can come in I guess, but I'll be sleeping, just don't break anything, you can play with cookie or the rest of the cast"

He opened the door so I can come in, I entered his nice organize apartment. I looked around and saw cats, They all gave me some curious looks. I squatted down, a few cats come to me, I pat them all in the head.

I stood up and went to the kitchen, I decided to make some breakfast for the detective. I checked inside the refrigerator and took out some eggs and bacon.

When I was done I place the eggs and bacon on a plate , I made some coffee to go with the breakfast.

I also went to find some cat food for the many cats the detective have. I shake the bag of food to get the cats attention, "foods ready!" I said as the cats ran toward heaven, I fill up there plates and they ate it.

I heard some chuckles behind me, I looked and there was the detective. "I see you made breakfast.. Um thanks" He said sitting, I nodded and sat on the chair.

I looked around a saw pictures of Cats and ... Coffee. I close my eyes, relaxing until a cat jumped on me.

Gavin burst into laugher, a chuckled and place the cat down safely. "Omg" Gavin started "never knew socks can jump that high" He wheezed out, I smiled and looked at the detective, he can be different when he's at home.

"I have a question" Gavin ask, "shot" I said waiting for his question, "can you eat or drink?" he asked, "I can"

He smiled widely, "let's go get a shake then" he said smiling, he got up and went to his room to change.

He came back with a yellow jacket with baby blue ripped jeans, "You can take off your jacket if you want" Gavin said putting on his shoes, I thought for a moment, sure why not.

I took off my jacket and hanged it on the rack. He grabbed his phone and keys and we headed out, it was a long walked but it was calm.

We arrived at the cafe, we ordered our drinks, I keep my eyes on the barista who was obviously checking out Gavin, Gavin over here not noticing.

Gavin happily skipped to one of the tables as I followed behind, I chucked at his cuteness.

We had some conversations here and there until our drinks were ready, I got up quickly and got or drinks, I made sure to glare at the barista, dropping hints.

I gave Gavin his strawberry shake, and I took a sip on my blueberry shake, there was a note attached to Gavin's drink.

"What's that" I ask, I pointed at the yellow sticky note, Gavin confused and read it, I can see it in his eyes that the barista wrote it.

I looked at the guy and he was looking at Gavin reading it, Gavin looked at the guy and looked back at the note.

I snatched the note from gavin, and read it

╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮

You look cute with the yellow jacket, I bet you look better without it.

Call me (xxx) xxx xxxx ;)

╰─━━━━━━━━━━─╯

I tighten my jaw, I looked at Gavin as he was a blushing mess, I lifted my eyebrows

I lean into his ear and softly bit it and licked the side of it, "your mine no one else's got that baby boy" I whispered, he covered his face with his hands, I lean back to my chair and I got a response, he nodded .

I smirked as he uncovers his face and looks out the window still blushing, "we should head home Gav, I have a gift for you"

We both throw our drinks away and headed home, well Gavin's apartment but will be home soon.

When we arrived at his apartment, he struggled to unlock the door but was able to open it.

He opened the door as I walked in as well, I quickly closed the door and pulled Gavin toward my chest hitting it softly, I held his hand above his head and pushed his towards the wall

I closed the gap of his bottom toward me part

He gasp a bit, and bit his lip, "I won't do anything you don't want me too ok" I told him, he nodded.

I place my lip on his neck teasing him a bit, he let out a whine, I chuckled and feel the shives on his body.

I turned him around and kissed him, leaving short breathes for him, he melted into the kiss, obviously me winning the tounge battle and took over.

We made our way to the bedroom and continued the kiss as I push Gavin in bed, he moaned as I left his lips and went to his neck.

The way the yellow jacket was exposing his neck didn't help for my member, I stopped and admired my work of art as I stared down at Gavin, he was breathless, the hickeys oh his neck was beautiful.

"W.... Why did y-you stop? " He asked, "just admiring my work" I said, Gavin just rolled his eyes but laughed

I pulled down my dress pants and took of my shirt, as well as Gavin taking off his jacket and shirt as well as his jeans.

"Well damn this is more beautiful" I said smirking, he playfully smacked me, I laughed as I made my way down his chest, making butterfly kisses, I pulled down my undergarment and teased Gavin with his underwear.

"Gah- just do it already! " He said looking at me, "ok if you say so baby boy" I said as I pulled down his underwear, I went in without hesitation, making Gavin hold onto his sheets.

"Gosh! Why did my brother made you biggg! I swear he's a phcken pervert! " He said with tears in his eyes.

I lean in more and kiss him while thrusting in and out of him, the clapping sounds and Gavin moans were to much for me

"Your mine, only mine, no one will hear the sweet noises your making right now baby boy" I said to his ear, "I'm only yo-Ah-urs, I will only make them for you" Gavin said trying his best to keep up.

We came and laid down exhausted, Gavin cuddle up next to me and place a kiss in my cheek taking me by surprise, "let's shower" He said as he pulls me up and guide me to the bathroom.

We took a short shower and cleaned the sheets, Gavin found a set of other sheets and did the bed with my help.

When we were done we laid down, I sent a quick message to conner saying I hung out with Gavin and stayed over.

Gavin fell asleep first then I did next, well I can say this was an eventful day, I guess I can admit that jealously did the best of me.

---------

It's about 12 am and I'm over thinking why I'm writing this, is it normal for me to laugh while right smut? Idk

• how was this? •