The prince and the beast PROLOGUE

ℌ𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔫

"Haha I dare you to do it Conan" an angel said to the other, "but it's against the rules, I can't do that! "

The angel pouted, "come on your so lame!" He said, Conan sigh and accepted the dare, he can't let him down, not now.

He walked up the stairs to meet the one and only, "what is it my boy" Conan gulped, "what's the big plan sir"

Silence was the only sound, "HANK! " The one said making the angel to come quickly as his wings can go.

He bowed down, "what is it my dear lord", the one pointed at Conan. "That son of yours have no respect does he", hank looked at his son, then looked back at the one, " He's a kid sir, he will learn to be respectful throughout his ageing" The Lord nodded and spared them.

When they arrived at there place, Hank pulled Conan into a hug, "please... Don't do that, I don't want to lose you"

He pulled his son away and joined the other angels.

Conan sigh to himself and went to his room. Minutes later Conner comes in the room with a concern look. "Are you ok? " He ask, Conan nodded and laid down in his cloud. "It was a dare", Conner nodded and gave a last hug to his brother and left the room.

-
-
-
-
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚
。・:*:・:*:・ ☆ ・:*:・:*:・。 。・:*:・:*:・ ☆
┆ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ °❀ ❀° ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ☪︎; ☪︎; ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ミ★
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹ ⋆。˚
❦ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ❅
˚✧

Down below, was a kingdom, there lives two princes, Prince reed and Prince kamski. Two boys found to be Kings one day, a day they will rule a kingdom and have a family of there own.

Today is a day of there training, as a prince they must learn how to fight. "Come on Prince reed, just a few more punches" The knight said to him, The Prince was sweating and was getting tired of punching the bag.

"Your done, stop punching the bag" Reed did one more punch and followed orders. He sat down at the bench to see that his step brother had also finished his training. "Water?" He offered to him knowing damn well he needed it.

"Hell yeah! Thanks" Prince reed said to him, Kamski laughed and sat next to him. One of the maids came to them and gave them a new pair of clothing, "the queen expects you to be there in 20 minutes max" With that she left the room.

After 10 minutes then boys left the room and headed to the Royal Palace. "Oh! Your here early" The queen said surprised as the teens sat on their chair. "Why not come early to see our mother" Prince reed said, "Where is dad? " Prince kamski said concern, "he went with the hunters" She said looking out the window, both boys nodded.

There was some reunion afterwards nothing new to the princes.

But the following day disaster struck, the clouds turned dark and harsh wind and water fell from the sky.

Prince Reed being curious and looked out of the window, he spotted some objects or something falling away from the sky and into land. "Just my imagination probably" Reed said out loud.

He went outside his room, he walked to the kitchen where his father had returned. He glance at both of his sons. "Elijah I have a mission for you"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He's what!? " Prince reed said quite harshly, "he's going to go investigate the other part of land that I haven't been yet, alone" The king said again, "alone! What if they're wild animals! What then? " Prince reed said concerned for his only brother.

"I..." The king paused, he then sigh and continued talking, "I'll send 2 guards with him, will that make you feel better gavin" He looked at him, gavin held in his air, then released.

"Yes... I guess that will be fine, but when will he return from his mission father" Gavin said crossing his arms, "he will return in 1 day max" Prince reed nodded, he looked over to Kamski and hugged him tightly.

"Elijah please pack up for your Mission, Ms.Chen will dismiss you from your room and a horse will be waiting for you outside"

With that I followed my brother to his room, "please be careful Eli" Prince reed said, Prince Kamski smiled and prepared his bag of clothing.

It was the afternoon and the princes, guards, king and queen were outside, Reed gave Kamski one last hug until he rode away with two other guards.