The key

In a village, lived the most wanted man named Conan Anderson.

Every Female and Male wanted him, his charming looks and his cold personality had everyone at edge.

Gavin reed is an average farmer, he lives with his engineering brother, Elijah kamski in a small house down hill.

When he saw the tall male in the village when he was giving the store some products, he swore he never saw such a man of honor.

let's rewind to the scene that happened a few days ago perhaps.....

"wah, the sun is shining a lot today" Gavin mumbled to himself as he was carrying a cart of milk, fruits and vegetables to the local market in the village.

When he saw the market he smiled widely and wipe the sweat away. He leaned into the cart taking a breath, he forgot to lock the wheel and slipped, "WoAh!" Gavin yelped out.

He was inch to the ground before a strong buff hand caught him, "be careful, such pretty face can't go at waste" the man says, "t-thank you sir" Gavin says completely shock of the compliment.

It was then clicked to his head, "t-the cart, oh not the cart! my brother is going to kill me" Gavin said, "oh that cart?" the man says pointing at the cart next to the pole.

Gavin eyes brighten, he looked at the man and gave him a boxy smile. "thank you for saving me" Gavin says scratching his neck, "its fine, oh what are my manners, I'm Conan Anderson, thank YOU for the delicious crops and drinks you give to this village" Conan says to the shorter man.

"its no big deal, I'm not the only farmer here, my name is ga-" Gavin was cut off mid sentence by some woman running towards them, "conan~ please marry me" said one woman, "no me! I need your love" said another.

Gavin was confused by the sudden act of the woman, when the word spread that conan was here many people crowded around him. The crowd made Gavin uncomfortable and anxious, he quickly moved away from them.

"Gavin!" a female voice called out, "chole?" Gavin whispered, he looked around and spotted chole near the market. "you finally came, took you long enough" she breathed out.

"sorry chole, I nearly fell down before Conan caught me" he explained to her, they moved to the back of the market, "conan huh? he's pretty popular here in the village" she says moving the milk into their proper places.

"popular? how so" gavin asked curiously, he place the fruits and vegetables into small bags and put then in the box.

"people say he gives off a charming aura and his cold personality makes woman and man crazy" chole says sitting down.

"cold huh.." Gavin says, he looks at chole and shows off his boxy smile, "he was talkative and outgoing to me" .

Chole laughs, "you should go, the sun is about to set and making your brother worried isn't a good thing" she explains, Gavin nodded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The days went on in the farm, Gavin was bored, "eliiii I want to go to the villageee" gavin whines to his brother, Elijah took of his glasses with a sigh.

"running relief bordom and stress, plus I need some new screws down in the village, so sure take the wallet and buy some packs of screw drivers please" he says looking at his blue print, "yes!" Gavin chirped out, he got his jacket and the wallet inside his pocket.

"get your gun and knife! who knows what's lurking in the woods" elijah calls out, "got it!" Gavin yells out, he place a knife and his gun on his leg strap holster.

When he was satisfied he got his keys and left the house. He jogged to the village and looked around the street lights and hanging lights around the houses making it a wonderful sight.