Another Prophecy

A/N
Please let me know if you like the book, it's my first one. Comment any suggestions and please vote. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After showering I put on a my black skinny jeans, a black v-neck shirt, and my new red leather jacket. I head down stairs, grabbing my keys before heading out. I hop on my motorcycle, then make my way to the pack house. I love riding my bike, it makes me feel free. The wind in my hair, the scenery flying by, there's nothing like it.

I pull up to the house, like before there's tons of people outside. Everyone is watching me as I pull up the driveway.

Why's everyone staring? I ask Jessi.

Who cares? Let them stare. You look rockin' in that outfit and even better on your bike! Jessi tells me making a huge smile creep on my face.

"What the hell are you riding?" Someone yells startling me a little. I turn to the front of the house to see David walking right up to me. "Do you have any idea how unsafe it is to ride a motorcycle? Especially without a helmet!" God he sounds like the dad I never had.

Shoot people are watching, I got to play submissive. I lower my head causing Jessi to growl in my head "Sorry Sir."

"Don't let it happen again." He tells me sounding a lot less mad. Wraps his arm around my shoulders and walks me to the front door.

When we get inside he walks me down a long hallway until we reach a room that says "Infirmary" on the door now that no one's around I look up at David, looking him in the eyes. "There's no way you're getting me to stop riding my bike. You know that right?" I ask him.

He lets out a frustration sigh, "Will you at least wear a helmet? I don't want to see anything happen to you."

"I told you we could be friends, but I don't need a Dad to tell me what I can and can't do." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine. Just be careful." He asks, I can see in his eyes that he's pleading with me.

I wrap him in a hug, "I always am." I tell him before pulling back "I thought Mason was going to show me to the pack doctor?"

"Well he was, but earlier this morning my son was upset. Mason told him to go on a walk, when he came back he was even madder than when he left. Mason and him sparred a little but then it got a little too heated and Mason might of got hurt." He says cautiously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is he ok?" I say before storming into the Infirmary not waiting for a response. I spot Mason laying on one of the beds. Quickly walking over to him I can tell he's sleeping, calming my nerves a little. The left side of his face is completely bruised and his side is wrapped up, like he just got out of surgery.

"He's fine, he's been in worse shape before." David tells me with a chuckle.

"No! He doesn't deserve this..." I say tears prickling in my eyes threatening to fall. "He shouldn't be laying on a hospital bed, even if he has had worse." I grab Mason's hand in both of mine, when he doesn't respond to my action a let a tear fall landing on his hand.

"What happened?" That familiar voice asks rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Mason! You're awake!" I yell jumping on him giving him a huge hug. I look at his face and to my surprise the bruises are gone, I get off of him looking at him with confusion, "Does anything hurt?"

"No, I feel perfectly fine." He says with a smile. "The last thing I remember was sparring with Arron and then..." he looks down at his side feeling it with his hand, with a look of worry. "How long have I been out?" He asks looking at David.