Chapter 20: Just Considering...

Corrine's POV

I was not that useful enough to help people, but I was able to help to move the injured people. My dress got dirty from all the helping. No one might be able to notice that I am a noble but instead a victim of this incident.

Alex's servant was there to support me and offer some money to the victims as a donation from the Xerxes. He then gave me a coat to hide the dirt.

"Hm? Alex?" I muttered as I saw her finished talking with a very handsome and young knight.

Uggghhh... Blonde hair and deep emerald green eyes that shine so gently. His appearance is almost on our age yet looks so handsome.

Geez... what an eye candy... I need more... 

What's with me meeting many handsome yet young knights? Moreover, why are there many young knights here? Is this because of my protagonist's halo?

Hahaha... This is the only good thing about this halo. Seeing handsome guys are such a treat. I will never get used to this.

Meanwhile, I looked at Alex. Her black marks or tattoos are covered in bandages as she wears a hooded coat to hide it. She looks quite suspicious but if one were to look at her clearly, covered or not, she has this matured yet mystical air around her.

Truthfully, she's not that pretty. Yet her deep crimson red eyes look indifferently of everything around her makes her so... attractive...

I suddenly remembered when she fought at that time.

Her deep crimson red eyes had glowed with joy in it. For a second, I thought her iris changed. After that, she returned back to the indifferent self again.

I wonder what she is thinking at that time...

She was a daughter of a Duke, born with both rich and nobility as well as born in a good family.

How lucky is she to be born in that environment. Regardless of her blindness and curse, she is still accepted by her environment.

And I'm the one who ruins it.

That's why I'll make sure, I will compensate for dragging her in this trouble.

"Alex!" I called her name as I wave my hands towards her.

Oh. I forgot that she is a blind person.

Maybe her indifferent look is due to her blindness while her matured attitude is due to being a reincarnated person.

Must be...

"Found you," she said with a soft smile.

Aaahh! It hit me. Her smile is so cute!!!!! It looks like she is looking for me.

"That boy... I'm considering of taking him as my knight" she softly.

Certainly, that boy who's almost the same age as us is quite talented at a young age. I could get why Alex wants him as her honorable knight.

William Kyle Archos, one of the talented young knights here in this country. Many sought-after him yet he rejected all of it.

Though Alex considered him that doesn't mean she really wants him as her honorable knight.

Because the fact he is young meant that he lacks experiences despite being talented.

"I say he is quite handsome. The way he smiles and respects you as his hair sways felt like time must have stopped. Only to--" before I could continue describing William, Alex stopped me.

"I don't understand what you are saying. Also, I am blind" she flatly said with a bored face.

"Right... then good luck on not getting rejected," I said as I patted her back.

"I'm just considering him, he's still not on my list" Alex grumpily said.

"Yeah, yeah. You just considered him" I sarcastically said. You might still ask him and get rejected.

This might turn into a romance level. Hmmm... Alex with romance? That idea makes me want to tease her!

"Anyway, you should get in the carriage. We shall continue our previous discussion" she indifferently said.

I smiled as I answered yes to her. It's about time to shock her. I wonder what will her reaction be?

***

Jeez, Corrine's fangirling is almost like me when I see some handsome anime characters. Though it is very hard for me to describe a character's appearance. I am currently facing a big wall... 

Hope you like the story! Please leave a comment and vote!