3

*the next morning*

I'm woken up by my phone vibrating.

Alejandro🙄:
Can we actually do our
project today then?
I want a good grade

You:
No shit, we all do

Alejandro🙄:
Whatever smartass
Just come to mine
whenever and we'll
start

I was sick, so I put on a hoodie with pyjama pants and went over to Ale's house.
"What are you wearing?", he laughs.
"I'm sick", I say, walking into his house.
"We gotta go shopping you know".
"No, you gotta go shopping. I'm staying here", I say, walking up to his room.
"I'll text you what you need to buy", I yell down the stairs. I used to practically live in this house, so I know my way around pretty well. I get on with with his mom really well, she's so sweet.

I'm almost asleep when he gets back, but I just about wake myself up to do the project. I made the poster and he started on the volcano. It's weird, we're actually getting along.
"The fuck is that", he laughs. He had to ruin it.
"You can talk, that literally looks like a pile of shit".
"Hey, I'm trying here!" He giggles.

Alejandro's POV:

Eva and I finish most of the project, but we still need to finish the volcano. She's not feeling too good and no one's at her house, so I tell her she can stay in my room, and I'm gonna go sit downstairs. We're actually being nice to each other for once, I giggle.

When I go back upstairs, I see Eva sleeping on my bed. She looks so cute. What am I thinking? 'Ale, stop! You're supposed to hate each other', but I can't help it. She looks so beautiful. 

Eva's POV:
I wake up with Alejandro's eyes on me.
"What?" I say.
"What?" He replies, looking away.
"Did you draw on me?" I ask.
"No".
"Then wh- you know what, never mind. I'm going home", I say, getting up.
"I'll take the volcano and poster, and you can come to mine after school tomorrow to finish it", I say.
"Okay, cool".

*in school*

Alejandro's POV:
"Hey bro", Mattia calls out.
"Mhm", I say, not looking away from where I was looking.
"Why'd you keep staring at Eva?" He asks.
"Yeah, aren't you guys supposed to like, hate each other?" Kairi adds.
"Hm, wha- n- yeah, yeah we do um.. we do hate each other", I stutter. Uh oh, what's wrong with me.
"Oh- uh uh y- yeah s-sure", they mock me. Before I can say anything back, the bell rings. The day has gone so quick. I start walking out of the gates and see Eva, so I run up next to her.
"Hey", I say.
"We've done one project together, that doesn't mean we have to be nice to each other now".
"No, you know, I just thought seeing as I'm gonna come over to yours to finish it, we could walk together", I stutter.
"Come over in an hour, Callum's coming over", she runs off.

A/n: Vote if you want more, I hope you like it. Not really sure what to write next. Comment if you have any ideas x