actual epilogue

Eva's POV:

"Mommy!" Our six year old daughter, Elena, runs into the kitchen.

"Good morning", I turn to her, scooping her up in my arms.

"What's that for?" She points to the five plates of waffles on the island.

"Breakfast. Did you tell Sebastian happy birthday?" I ask her; today Sebastian's turning eight years old.

"He's sleeping", she pouts as I sit her on the counter.

"Good morning", Ale walks in with a sleepy Isabel in his arms. Isabel is our youngest daughter, only three years old. "Birthday boy not awake yet?" He asks as he places Isabel next to Elena, making sure she doesn't fall off.

"Nope", I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as he gently kisses the top of my head.

"I want to wake him up", Elena chirps from the counter.

"What's the time?" I hold Ale's arm to my face, looking at his watch. "10:30, go ahead", I chuckle, putting her on the floor and picking Isabel up.

"But don't hurt him", Ale says, warily as we follow her up to his room.

"Wake up, Seb!" She jumps on his bed, right next to him. "Happy birthday". Seb groans.

"I made waffles", I say and his head immediately shoots up.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Get dressed because your friends are coming over soon", I say as we leave his room.

—————

The doorbell rings as Seb is playing with his friends Theo, Bobby, Oscar and Jack from school. I open the door to see Rayyan and Mattia with their three children, seven year olds Axel and Alexa, and three year old Mateo. "Hey", I hug them both. "Sebastian is outside", I say to the twins as they run off outside. "Come in".

We walk into the kitchen as I take Seb's gifts and place them on the table. As I walk back, the doorbell rings again. "Hey, sorry we're late", Honey gushes as she steps forward to hug me, I hug both her and Kairi before leading them and their five year old daughter, Valentina inside. Valentina runs outside to play with the kids and Kairi and Mattia take Mateo to play with Isabel and Alejandro.

Honey, Rayyan and I talk about life as I cook. "I have some news", Honey says from behind me, sitting by the island.

"What is it?" Rayyan asks, eating from a bag of chips.

"I'm pregnant", I immediately turn to face her.

"What?" I say, astonished.

"I'm pregnant", she chuckles.

"Ah!" Rayyan and I engulf her in a hug. "No way, congratulations".

"Keep your voices down though. Kai doesn't know yet", she says, lowly.

"When did you find out?" I ask.

"Two days ago".

"And you still haven't told him?" Rayyan whispers; Honey shakes her head.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know. I don't know how".

Rayyan and I share a look. "We know".

—————

"Happy birthday dear Sebastian. Happy birthday to you", we all cheer.

After giving cake to everybody, it got pretty late and the kids' parents started showing up. Once Seb's friends from school went home, he went upstairs with Axel, Alexa, Valentina and Elena to play with the gifts he got.

"Isabel and Mateo are both asleep in our room", Ale says as he sits beside me on the couch. Rayyan and Mattia sit on the end of the couch, and Honey and Kairi sit on the other couch.

"Before we put on a movie.." I start.

"Honey has something she wants to say", Rayyan finishes, excitedly. We all turn to look at Honey.

"I'm pregnant", she grins.

Kairi lifts his head off the couch. "What?" He splutters. "No way, really?" He smiles, softly. Honey nods, grinning.

"Congrats guys", the boys congratulate them and we put on a movie.

—————

After the movie, it's quite late. "We should go now", Rayyan says. We walk upstairs to Seb's bedroom and see them all fast asleep. Valentina and Elena sleeping on the beanbag, Axel asleep on the floor, with his head on a pillow, and Alexa sleeping next to Sebastian on his bed.

"They're so cute", I whisper to Alejandro. Mattia walks in with a sleeping Mateo on his shoulder. Kairi picks up Valentina, trying not to wake her however, he fails. She wakes up, wanting to walk herself. Rayyan goes over to the two twins, gently shaking them awake.

Ale and I say goodbye as they leave and head upstairs to our bedroom. Alejandro picks Isabel up off of our bed, taking her into her room as I take Elena out of Seb's room and into hers.

"I'm so tired", I groan, turning the shower on.

"Hurry", Ale says as he falls face first on the bed.

After I shower and get changed, Ale is in the same spot on the bed. I walk over to him, jumping on the bed beside him, ruffling his hair. "Go take a shower", he groans, but still trudges over to the bathroom, turning the shower on.

Eight years ago today Sebastian was born. One of the happiest days of my life, yet the scariest at the same time; the day I thought my first child was gone forever. My thoughts are cut off when Alejandro gets into bed. "What are you thinking about?" He asks, wrapping an arm around me.

"The past eight years", I mumble. "Goodnight".

"Goodnight", he whispers.

The end.

A/n: hehehe okay wow I finally finished ah. sorry for making you wait so long. and it's pretty bad so.. thanks for reading :). (sorry for the cringe)

thanks for 112K ! :)

thank you for reading ahhh omg.

also, please go and check out my new book.. it's not a fanfic but just check it out, even if you don't read it :P tyvm

ah this is sad. ily all so thanks again.. byee :) hehe <3