5

*after school*

Alejandro's POV:
Mattia texts me.

Matt:
Bro where are you?
We're outside your house

You:
I'm at Evas
Come her mom will let
you in

They walk up the stairs and I put a finger over my mouth telling them to be quiet, gesturing to Eva sleeping.
"Bro", Mattia giggles, quietly.
"So you do like her", Kairi says.
"Shh!" I whisper, looking away from him and down at her. She's just looks so cute when she's asleep.
"Okay, whatever", Mattia looks around the room.  "You coming or not?"
"To?" I ask.
"To get food". I shrug and look down at Eva again.
"Okay bro. Text us if you change your mind", Kairi laughs, quietly as they walk out.

Eva's POV:
I wake up with my head on Ale's shoulder; he's still sleeping. I check the time and it's 7am.
"Ale, get up!" I yell, pushing him over.
"Hm?" He rubs his eyes and stretches.
"It's 7am!" I shout as I run into the bathroom with my clothes.
"Shit! We fell asleep", he says quietly. "Okay bye", he knocks on the door as he runs over to his house to get changed. As I run outside to start heading to school, Ale shouts out to me that hell drive me. I get in and he opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off.
"We do not speak of anything that happened. Now go, or we'll be late", I say, blankly.

Once we get to school, we don't speak for the whole day. He decides to drop me home and people see; they're questioning whether we're together, if we're actually friends now and some other dumb shit. I can't tell if Ale wants it to be true or not though. Every time there's something new, I laugh about it where as he just fake laughs.
"Are you okay?" I question him, trying to stop laughing.
"Hm? Yeah. I'm- I'm good, why?" He stutters.
'Mhm', I think. "No reason", I say. My mom texted me saying she's invited them over for dinner, seeing as it's Friday. Plus, my parents are leaving on a trip tomorrow; they're going travelling for a few months, so it's just me in the house. I'm 16 but I'm still worried I'm gonna burn the house down or some shit. Ale goes home to get ready.

I go up to my room to get ready and see Ale getting ready in his room. I grab a pencil and throw it across to his room. He turns around and laughs with me. I can't help but notice his cute grin, his dimples making it harder for me to resist him. I shut the curtains and start thinking.
'Eva! What are you thinking. You can't like him, you're supposed to hate him. He hates you, you hate him, that's how it works. You're just sad because of Callum and you need a rebound, but it can not be him!'
I try to stop thinking about it- him, and get ready. I put on a black, floral jumpsuit and do my makeup. Just in time before the doorbell rings. I let out a slight sigh before opening it.