20

Eva's POV:
"Fuck", I hear Ale yell, I giggle.
"What happened now?" I skate over to him.
"Help me!" He holds his hands up. I skate in circles around him.
"Hmmm", I stop in front of him. "Nah", I giggle as I skate off. I soon felt bad and went over to help him.
"Why'd you tell me to dress up 'fancy', if we were just going ice skating. Don't get me wrong, I love it. So much. But I'd rather be comfortable than fancy. Not that I'm not comfortable. I-" he cut me off by placing a soft kiss on my lips.
"Shhhush. I know what you're trying to say, but this isn't all", that's all he says before skating off to the other side of the rink.
"Hey! Where are we going after?"
"I've already said too much", he pretends to zip his mouth closed. He holds his hands up and shrugs.
"Tell meee", I whine.
"You'll have to catch me first", he giggles.
"Easy", I mumble under my breath. Quickly, I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.
"Got you", I whisper in his ear. I spin him around, making sure he doesn't fall. He looks into my eyes as he wraps his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck, and go onto the tip of the blade on my skate, so I'm his height. He moves closer so our lips brush together, but before I can move any closer, he skates away, causing me to topple over.
"Fuck", I mumble. "You dickhead!" I pretend to cry. He skates over to me, rapidly.
"Shit! Shit, shit. Baby, you okay? I'm so sorry.", his voice is soft, again. He leans over me, putting an arm around me. I skate under his arm. This time, causing him to fall.
"I'm fine, idiot", I laugh as I spin around.

After a while of skating around, me and Ale decide to leave. To my next surprise.

Alejandro's POV:
We're on our way to her next surprise. She honestly is the cutest. The way she gets so excited, I think I'm falling in love, and I can't find the way out .. I don't want to.
We get to the park, it's snowing.
"So, E?" She turns to look at me.
"Mhm?"
"Well, I uhm", I look down.
"Don't be nervous, what's up?", she puts her hands on my cheeks. I grab her hands.
"I just want to say. We've been on a long journey to get here, how we are right now. From best friends, to enemies, to.. now" I pause. "A- and I guess what I'm trying to say is. Will you be my girlfriend?" The grub on her face widens immensely.
"Ah! Y- yes!" She wraps her arms around me.
"Finally, I can call you mine", I say. "Lord, how I love you", I whisper in her ear. She unravels her arms and kisses me, she wraps her legs around my torso. I put her down and we take a photo for her Instagram.

Liked by @ mattiapolibio and 47,892 others

@ eva.daniels72 i luv u bubs
tagged: @ alejandrosario

     Comments:
@ alejandrosario mine💘
      @ eva.daniels72 ♥️💞🖤💕💘

@ honeyyy congrats bby!
      @ eva.daniels72 😁💕

@ R4yyan YAY!
      @ eva.daniels72 hehe🥰

@ user4 I ship so hard

@ user77 ew

@ user12 I LOVE

      Load more comments

A/n: ooo two chapters in one day 🤪. Christmas has put me in a good mood (even though it's not Christmas anymore😭 it's like 1am) I'm so tired so this is probable shat, but THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER YAY!
also, I really can't thank yall enough for 21K 😁. I never thought I'd get anywhere near this so ily all and goodnight.