21

(Short and not edited, so sorry. It will get better I promise, after exam week💞 thank you for all the support)

Alejandro's POV:
I wake up with my arms around Eva. I put her dark, brown strands of hair behind her ear and out of her face. I unravel my arms slowly and stand up, trying not to wake her.

School starts again tomorrow, so I thought we should spend today with everyone. It's also the last day before Roshaun and Alvaro have to go back to Florida, so we should make the most of it.

I decide to make pancakes. I wait until they wake up to see if they're free today, because they all stayed at Eva's. Roshaun and Alvaro share one guest room; Honey and Kairi take Eva's parents bedroom, seeing as they're still on holiday; Mattia and Rayyan take the other guest/spare room and finally, Eva and I have Eva's room.

Roshaun stumbles out of the room and down the stairs. "Woahh, what happened to you last night?" I chuckle, giving him a plate of food.

"I don't even know. I woke up in bed but the last thing I remember is eating ice cream", he starts to eat.

I chuckle to myself, shaking my head.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just thinking how someone can be that stupid. To be eating ice cream and suddenly wake up in bed", I say, still laughing.

"Whatever", he says with a mouth full of food.

Next to come downstairs are Mattia and Rayyan. They come down very jolly and giggly.

"You guys are in a good mood", I say, looking between them. They just giggle, again. "Mhm", I say, giving them two plates of food too.

Alvaro comes down looking exhausted. "I'm guessing you look so tired because you had to take care of this idiot last night?", I chuckle, looking at Alvaro.

"Yup", he says, glaring over at Roshaun. He puts his hands up in defence, still eating. I give Alvaro a plate just as everyone else comes downstairs. I make them food, then I eat too.

"So guys, I was thinking.  Do yall want to go to the arcade?" They all agree and we go to get dressed.

When we get there, everyone splits up. Not how I was aiming for this day to go but, okay. Eva and I verse each other on the motorcycle and car games. I won.. most of the time. Okay fine, I won once. After a while, we all meet up with each other again to go get some food.

While we're all sitting in the restaurant, it makes me think. We've all been friends with each other for so long, once we all graduate.. it's going to be different. We won't be together anymore. We can't forget each other. I mean, they won't forget about us.. right?

A/n: hello, I'm sorry. Just hear me out, it's exam week, I've done no revising or homework whatsoever and it's 00:31am. I'm SO damn tired AND I have school tomorrow.. yay🙄. It will get better I promise. I'm so sorry and THANK YOU FOR 38K ILY.

also .. @ ..lailaax
go make me TikTok famous please. I just posted a new dance, make it go viral
P L E A S E 🥺
😂okay I need to sleep ily gn.